The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Zoyan's GreyHat Gaming Niche Journey!

zoyan

Zoyan's GreyHat Gaming Niche Journey!

So i will be targeting a game that i have been playing for past two months. It's a low competition not yet saturated gaming niche. I will try to monetize every paid upgrade of this game.
What might give me a great start is that i already know over 50+ players of this game so i will ask them to promote my site in exchange of ingame goodies. Plus i will be doing SEO for learning purpose. Post YouTube videos for that extra traffic.
I am actually going to hand out a couple of goodies to my sub-affiliates and players who unlocked the content. Wish me luck!

Niche : Gaming
Method: SEO, YouTube and Sub affiliates ( My ingame teammates)
Network: Ogads
I would like to test more incent cpa network. If you are using any network and seeing great results do recommend. if you are from a network and the keywords like hack and free is accepted then feel free to contact me on skype. What kind of offers i am looking for? Incent CPI Android/Ios and Email Submit/Giveaways.

Skype - imzoyan

Blank means not done, X means done and O means in progress.

[x] Domain Name
[x] Hosting
[x] YouTube Channel
[x] Video Proof
[o] Walk Through Video
[o] Website Setup
[] Landing Page and Contact form design
[x] Locker Customization

Earning Updates:

Got hit hard by procrastination. Blogger suddenly started acting weird. Got my hosting sorted out. Installed Wordpress. Domain redirection was not working for some reason. Got domain redirection fixed. Last couple of days was like small actions, a bit of waiting and a lot of procrastinating.

Blank means not done, X means done and O means in progress.

[x] Domain Name ( DONE )
[x] Hosting (Bought a reseller account got unlimited domain shared hosting for cheap. Installed wordpress)
[x] YouTube Channel
[x] Video Proof
[o] Walk Through Video (Around 5 videos done)
[x] Website Setup (Wordpress) Previous idea of blogger didn't worked out.
[x] Landing Page and Contact form design (Contact Form Done. Dropped the idea of landing page for now.)
[x] Locker Customization (Og ads FTW!)

Earning Updates:
1st to 11th June = 0$

@zoyan

Blogger is a free domain and will anytime sweep you off if they found spam or scam or such activities going on.

Spending some little money on a host is good, you have a domain yourself now.

I see you're promoting hack, I did said it's risky and the video will removed tons of times, you still work on it?
A single report button and get your video removed.

@game333

I know mate but my card wasn't working with the host i was buying from so i had to depend on blogger. Blogger started acting weird after 24hr of waiting for setting domain redirection so i finally bought a hosting account from alternate source and setup wordpress. Wasted 48 hours but it's good that i am on wordpress now.

I am not exactly promoting hack but yeah i am using hack keyword for the search traffic and i know it's risky but i have to atleast try and i have a 6-7 year old account maybe that will help? An account in a good standing and content with a couple hack videos will work and there will be no lash back from big G. I have promoted a hack niche before and my video stayed up for over a month before going down which was cause of competition flagging it down so i guess it will work if i put alot of good content and a couple hack videos.

I am counting more on seo and ingame promotion rather than youtube.

It is a good step that you have made. Gaming is niche with very few people and it is because of the fear the have. It usually entails a lot of work and people today do not want to work hard. Be sure to be posting the progress her so that we can be even motivated and encouraged to persue the niche before it get saturated. All the best buddy.

@zoyan I suppose you're from India.
Beside blogger, did you tried Tumblr?
I have tried tumblr in past. Great platform for blogging and i have seen some sick landing pages on it but i had faced some problems with certain scripts. Found out tumblr isn't really great when you try to customise it and try to add 3rd party functionality at least not for me who doesn't have vast technical knowledge about scripts and stuff.

Looking forward for this journey! Good luck mate!
Thanks Mate! :) Loved your journeys. Very motivating. Keep em coming.

So what's been going on? P R O C R A S T I N A T I N G :(
A little step towards the goal and a hell lot of procrastinating. Gotta do something about it.

Nice journey @zoyan ; I think you should be able to get some really cheap hosting plans from Hostwinds or Knownsrv(if you host BH things), Blogger can be taken down easily.

@Dario Thanks mate. I moved from blogger to WordPress along time ago. Hostwinds was my first choice even had 99 cent hosting coupon but my card didn't worked with them sadly.

MI
Back