The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Resolved! - Zeropark - Refused to match deposit bonus and then terminated my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephrata

So I signed up to Zeropark via YeahMobi to take advantage of their matched $500 bonus/deposit offer. The terms were make the deposit of up to $500 by 15 June and they would match the deposit.

After signing up and making the deposit on 4 June, Zeropark did not credit my account with the $500. I emailed them and they responded that this offer had expired (in 2016) and there was a mistake with their website because it should have shown expired. I kindly pointed out that the offer did not state that it had expired or that it was only valid until 15 June 2016. However, they refused to match the deposit stating "they cannot help".

I raised the issue with Paypal as a dispute as I only signed up to take advantage of the offer. Zeropark never responded and Paypal awarded the dispute in my favour. As soon as Paypal did that, Zeropark terminated my account with a large amount still left in there! I had made additional deposits and my account has been terminated in accordance with their terms (apparently).

@T J Tutor Thanks - I've sent a email to ZeroPark via Paypal asking for the account balance to be refunded. I'll give them a week to respond (last time they never did).

It seems like Zeropark have a bit of a track record in closing accounts and withholding balances. I have no issue with them closing my account, but withholding the balance is unacceptable in my view (particularly as I didn't break any of their T&Cs).

Ironically, Neill Burton sent me an email last week asking why I was no longer active there. I responded and explained why, but received no answer.

@Sephrata It appears to be, that we have a bit of misunderstanding from both sides in here. We are sorry for any inconveniences it caused and would really like to resolve this issue. Just contact one of our account managers on andrey@zeropark. com, and we will take care of this uncomfortable situation. Thanks for understanding!

Swift reply from zeropark. I don't think you should have disputed a transaction knowing you still had cash in your account's balance.

Swift reply from zeropark. I don't think you should have disputed a transaction knowing you still had cash in your account's balance.

Right - but I've been trying directly with ZeroPark for over a month and they did not even respond to me or Paypal when I escalated the dispute. I was told account managers only talk to established customers with a minimum spend in the last 3 months.

I am pleased to say that Andrii at Zeropark responded to my email very quickly and the matter has now been resolved in a very professional manner.

@T J Tutor - Please can you close this thread? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back