The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Zeropark bidding

crookgfx

affiliate
I still can't understand the concept of bidding on zeropark, I'm running a ron campaign for brazil mobile, and the redirects are expensive, you can see from the screenshot below, the spend may be a low amount but I've seen people get alot of redirects with a low spend. What minimum bid should i be bidding at? I was bidding 0.059 If anyone can shed some light on this it would be helpful.

G0w04kX.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Their traffic is pretty rubbish to me.
The total conversion from their traffic to me is
0.024%

And an adult traffic source for me was
0.22%

The offer is a general offer, not adult.
I'm running RON traffic with them using desktops traffic.

After I realized that I don't want to work with them anymore.
I literally wasted $600 on them, bought rubbish conversion rate from them.

And their customer support seems pretty cool and they goes like replying a sentence or 2 only.

Edit:
About their Target versus RON:
You will notice that when you switch your traffic from RON to Target, you will expect to see a great loses of amount of traffic being received, also conversion, so I tend to just blocked the bad traffic source from the main campaign and never moved them to target.

As I first thought that gathering 100 traffic source that bring conversion, move them to target and see what will happen.

No, they just don't receive much traffic before moving them.

Last edited:
Depends on what your marketing. I have anywhere from 5%-8% conversion on my campaigns. When i hit 4% i get sad. What geo are you targeting? 5 cents per redirect is pretty expensive.

how would bidding less get you more traffic?

I think you misread

I'm running a ron campaign for brazil mobile, and the redirects are expensive

his redirects are roughly 6 cents, which is why his 29 redirects cost him $1.69 , lowering the bid will give him cheap redirects yes higher bid will give you quicker traffic

he asked two things
1 Why his redirects were costing him so much - 6 cent redirects
2 how he can get cheaper redirects - lower bid and a Target different geo that has cheaper traffic which is probably what he seen

Last edited:
MI
Back