The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ZeroPark and Voluum conversion tracking

oleg2014

affiliate
Have troubles with conversion tracking in ZeroPark and Voluum. Unfortunatelly support can't help me and sends me from ZP to Voluum support few times in a row :(
Anyway, this traffic source is very good and Voluum is best tracker i ever saw. Maybe anybody can help me with this problem?
So i have campaign in Voluum with 2 LPs, in each LP i grab unique id of user by "clickcode" parameter from url,
In Voluum, LP has normal url without any params: xxx.com
First, i thought that {cid} should be transfered in url to Voluum and than to LP, but no, can't grab it by "cid", "clickode",
Then support told me to try link in ZeroPark: xxx.com?clickcode={cid}, than i grab it in LP by "clickcode" param. Also does not work for me.
In YeahMobi i can't see clickcode, I am sure that postback works fine because conversions from direct link works fine and i have clickcode.
Also doublechecked url to yeahmobi - its ok, i do replace "clickcode" into aff_sub param.

Will be very thankfull for any thinks or advices - i think i found first +- profitable campaign, but i can't optimize it because of this error :mad:

Well, I'm not exactly sure why you're trying to capture the clickcode value within the landing page itself, but if I understand, it sounds like you may be over thinking this. As CMA said, you simply use your Click URL (Settings-->Setup-->Scroll Down to "Click URL") on your landing page. The {cid} token is only really needed when you create an offer in Voluum. When creating an offer, you'll see the field "URL" -- this is where you place your offer URL with the {cid} token appended to it. What parameter you use depends on the network from which you get the offer.

Here's how the URL would look for a HasOffers-based network like Yeahmobi: hasoffersnetwork.com/?offer_id=12345&aff_sub={cid}

In the above example, parameter=aff_sub and the token = {cid}

With that set as your offer URL in Voluum, your offer link will be able to appropriately "communicate" with the postback URL.

Last edited:
Yes, here is how:
window.location = "http:myfullurl.with.referal&aff_sub=" + getURLParameter("clickcode").

function getUrlParameter(name) {
return decodeURIComponent((new RegExp('[?|&]' + name + '=' + '([^&;]+?)(&|#|;|$)').exec(location.search)||[,""])[1].replace(/\+/g, '%20'))||null} }

Just thought, mistake can be in getUrlParameter, will check it now. How do you transfer {cid} from ZP to landers? does it work for you?

gravemind, thank you for help.

First of all, i need clickcode in LP because i want to know will current user give me conversion or not. Not sure i am doing it right, but i think it should work like this:

1. Got {cid} from traffic source
2. Voluum added a lot of info related to this {cid}
3. LP takes {cid} and if user clicks action button, navigate him to offer with that {cid}
4. If it converts, i will get {cid} in my postback, so i will be able to find info about domain, model and so on in voluum.

I absolutely agree with you about this:
Here's how the URL would look for a HasOffers-based network like Yeahmobi...

i also do it in my LP, but problem is inside integration with ZP, edit for this traffic source if disabled in Voluum, for any other, i would add custom variable to Voluum, and then in LP will cut it from url.

Last edited:
I hope I'm not misunderstanding what it is you're trying to accomplish, but it still sounds like your over-thinking things. If all you're trying to do is pass the cid to the postback, then there are only 2 things you need to do:
1. Make sure the Offer URL looks like the example I posted above:
offerURL.png

2. Make sure your postback URL is in place with the affiliate network. Since you said you've already accomplished this I won't go into further detail.

i also do it in my LP, but problem is inside integration with ZP, edit for this traffic source if disabled in Voluum, for any other, i would add custom variable to Voluum, and then in LP will cut it from url.

This has nothing to do with your LP or traffic source in Voluum. You can't edit the traffic source because they've already perfectly configured Voluum to work with ZeroPark as a traffic source. And your LP should only be using your Click URL to send people to the offer.

You are right! I was trying to make cid transferring by myself, i forgot thet voluum transfers it in cookie, so all i should do - use url from voluum in my lp!

MI
Back