The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Zeropark 25% VAT?!

I am based in Sweden, which means VAT. Starting out with -25% ROI is not ideal, does anyone know how to get around this?

It's incredible that the tax rate is so high. Actually, it's ridiculous. The VAT in Europe is a business killer in many ways.

Is VAT due on the gross sale, gross earnings, or net?

It's incredible that the tax rate is so high. Actually, it's ridiculous. The VAT in Europe is a business killer in many ways.

Is VAT due on the gross sale, gross earnings, or net?

Well, at zeropark, the VAT of 25% is when I first deposit, then, there's even more tax on the profit I make (35-55%)

Well, at zeropark, the VAT of 25% is when I first deposit, then, there's even more tax on the profit I make (35-55%)
It's terrible to see how Internet business models are kept low by the state authorities in Europe!

As I am in the same price range with the tax and social charges (summed 52%) and have no chance to escape, I only can tell you @comegetbravo how I turn it around and stay motivated: I always hope I've to pay someday 1 million in taxes. Then I have also earned 1 million!!

I feel you. In Philippines, The business VAT is 12% and other government fees. :(
As a startup, This is our one of the big challenges.

Same story here in France.
Taxes rates are really ridiculous and make business really hard if you're starting out.
Here in the United States its a lot better but then you most factor in healthcare costs such 900 dollar insurance plan per month. You can have deductions(income tax) but still you have to pay social security, state(In most states) and federal taxes as well so I don't think there is a perfect system.

Hi guys, did you find a way around this? I am in the same boat, they want to charge me 23% +4% fees. (so deposit $200 and lose $52 before you start) Took me 3 days to get accepted, I don't want to pay fees and I don't want to mess about with them a lose the whole deposit trying to get around it. I understand that everyone needs to be taxed properly but it is very annoying when starting out to have these obstacles in your way.

I think I will have to look at another site and come back to them when I have a VAT number.

Hi guys, did you find a way around this? I am in the same boat, they want to charge me 23% +4% fees. (so deposit $200 and lose $52 before you start) Took me 3 days to get accepted, I don't want to pay fees and I don't want to mess about with them a lose the whole deposit trying to get around it. I understand that everyone needs to be taxed properly but it is very annoying when starting out to have these obstacles in your way.

I think I will have to look at another site and come back to them when I have a VAT number.
Register company with valid VAT ID.

MI
Back