“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Announcement Zaapzcash for sale

Discussion in 'Business Centre' started by Zaapz Cash, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Zaapz Cash

Zaapz Cash Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Zaapzcash platform/software for sale

The first question I will get is why I want to sell my platform?

I do not have the time to do marketing and to be honest, I am not that good at that part. I also have other software projects ( Not dating related) that take a lot of my time, and I can't do it all alone.

So I decided to sell Zaapzcash.com and its platform/software that my developer team and I spend the last 3-year building to get to this latest version and its top-notch. What do you get? Zaapzcash platform/software, rights to sell the software any way you like. The platform is up and running live.

It is built in Yii2 and Angular. The platform includes a built-in affiliate management system so you can run your own affiliate network complete with offers, vertical niches like milf, adult, mainstream, and can add many more, site templates, landing pages system, and bots.
    Option to create your site with different payment systems for customers, membership, coins/tokens, or a mix of both, DOI or SOI. You can have your affiliates or Whitelabel partners run their own network on your platform etc.
    The white label dating manager lets your White label partners build new dating sites very fast! There at this time 12 templates but easy for you to ad much more

The chat management system lets your staff/text operators chat live with your customers in a controlled and secure environment and also has a lot of features for quality control, stats, etc. for the text operators.

Built-in chat script system translated in 14 European languages are done by native translators from Upwork ( Cost a fortune)Thousands of premade message translated. and a special system for non-natives to chat in other languages as natives.Built-in tracking, landing pages system, Bot chats, automatic flirt reply, built for SMTP or ready for Postmark, Cardbilling, etc. and so much more that we cant list here.

The cost I offer you for all this is just 25k US.
    What I also offer is I can let you split up payments over a few times that we agree on so you feel secure that we support you and teach you all you need to know about the backend/admin and, of course, that all works perfectly as promised.
    There is, of course, also 12-month bug garantie. We will set it all up for you in your server so that it will run from day one fully active.

One important factor is I built this platform so I would not depend on developers too much so I can run the platform myself, but you will have access to developers and my help if needed at no cost.
    We can have you up and running your own platform in less than a week. We also offer customization if you, in the future want to build new features to super low cost. If you have your own developer, I will connect him with my dev if you want that.
    If you want to see inside start as register as an affiliate/wl and please let me know your name when you do it so I can approve you.

If you want to know more add us at skype:invix or email at [email protected]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    MarketKing likes this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

Wow, I'm surprised to hear it but best of luck with the sale @Zaapz Cash . Are you accepting sign ups until you've made a final sale?

4. Zaapz Cash

Hi azgold. Yes, we will accept signups but we will make it clear to them before joining that we pay to the day we change owner and then the new owner will have a talk to them. But for sure we will pay any earnings up to that day. I will still be in this great community.
    BTW, still looking for that new owner!!!!:)

azgold likes this.
  5. Zaapz Cash

Hi guys
    So we get someone asked us if we could just sell the software/ platform and the answer is YES.
    You can buy the software/platform for much lover price. All you need a domain where you want to have the platform installed, just take us 2-3 days get it all up and running if you want to use on your own brand.
    All the same functions and support etc but the price will be only 17k US but let us discuss how you want to have it setup and we are flexible.

6. Zaapz Cash

UPDATE!!!!
    For personal reasons, I need to sell zaapzcash.com fast. I open for any offers for a quick deal
    Contact me for a private demo of the platform. You will also get direct contact with the dev if you want to add new features or want to change somethings for the future. Make an offer and get the best deal in your life now!

7. Granifyn

Granifyn Affiliate affiliate

I would never thought such thing like yours will be completely on sale and I wish I have the budget for that matter but as I can see unfortunately it's not doable at all for me anyway. Hopefully somebody will buy it cause your startup thing is just damn great anyway.

Zaapz Cash likes this.
banners