The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

YTZ International

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
YTZ International
Get ready for two new high performance rotators! :D

Start sending traffic to these brand new vertical specific rotators NOW! Both these rotators include the top offers in their vertical and accept traffic from every single geo! We ensure performance by showing the top performing offer to each user based on the geo/device/OS the user is coming from. Let these optimized rotators monetize your traffic today. These offers are available under the 'Campaign' tab in your account.

If you don't have a YTZ account for one today! :cool:

xNfC5x8OIU3UkRAyI8OhmXZjU016cG93A5AZP_uUtz_-6BC7Uqp5BsUyxYoTpQQIGlu3oXuyHfJrXkw4PL3C7kVKJlTNcJciH7ZQf-2bXRMcGA1_UuEs36QdDIqT1eZQq5zv5Md4TTOx4mN2sqyBrO1t_Hl77SAmWkXzz7Y=s0-d-e1-ft

528 - Sweepstakes Rotator
  • Variable CPA
  • Geos accepted: ALL!
  • Works great for Domain, Pop & Redirect traffic
  • Web & Mobile traffic accepted
  • No adult or incent traffic accepted
5kFAMX-L4CNsuTTKATv384wPXN9qjXE4hdK6bFqI9m9ww6JI4fYeMXeZXWDj1Jl_IGAv4N_4uvcsa3LvK4hw4AvJ961fcmMwkOhQWIh_FojhPH3spKTk4X_HJ9AXrZL5QvCg78GdCdOiwY_KDbrZYI6O9dsPjq6xFajX9lc=s0-d-e1-ft

531 - PC Repair Rotator
  • Variable CPA
  • Geos accepted: ALL!
  • Works great for Domain, Pop & Redirect traffic
  • Web traffic accepted
  • No adult, mobile or incent traffic accepted

Thanks for sharing this. I will be looking into it deeper so as to see what I need to do in order to have incorporate it in my work. I honestly have no clue about how it works but I am just optimistic that after a signup I will get to understand in details what steps I have to make in relation to being the affiliate marketer. In case of any questions and form of points that need clarification, I will for sure reach you people.

Thanks for sharing this. I will be looking into it deeper so as to see what I need to do in order to have incorporate it in my work. I honestly have no clue about how it works but I am just optimistic that after a signup I will get to understand in details what steps I have to make in relation to being the affiliate marketer. In case of any questions and form of points that need clarification, I will for sure reach you people.

Okay, awesome! :D When you sign up, your AM will reach out to you. Feel free to add them to skype so you can communicate easily :)

Everyone loves good rotators. Do the ads automatically adjust for the native languages based on location or are they all in English?

MI
Back