The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Youtube VS Dailymotion (Curios in SERP Ranking)

One of the method to promote CPA offers is through Youtube. :)
I am once using them before and made cash with it, before some youtube algo update.
While, looking for some niches to target. I see some youtube videos ranking in SERP, as well as, dailymotion videos.
Even Vimeo, but not metacafe.

Those two are the most used now.
What can you say about the way they ranks?
And the SEO thing in youtube will also be similar to Dailymotion?

Will be it a good alternative? :confused:

Yeah I agree with the above. Why limit yourself to just one or a few video sites when you can outsource and blast them all over for max exposure. I still feel Google will favor YT over the rest since they own it, but never your eggs in one basket.

Yeah I agree with the above. Why limit yourself to just one or a few video sites when you can outsource and blast them all over for max exposure. I still feel Google will favor YT over the rest since they own it, but never your eggs in one basket.

i have seen dailymotion and vimeo appearing above youtube a few times

Adwork media know exactly where its at, use oneload, distribution of videos should leave no stone unturned upload your video on whatever sites accept it, it grows your brand, gets your keywords out there, gets you links, gets you some eyeballs on your videos message.

In regards too serp rankings, I'd have too say it has too be youtube in regards to its google affiliation

banners
Back