The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

YouTube Trick for CPA Marketing.

arunk89

youtubetrick.png

YouTube Trick for CPA Marketing.

This one is a simple trick that I used to do few years ago and am planning to start again soon.

There is a risk of getting scammed. Hence, do take a cautious approach. I ll explain about it at the end.

Method

The method itself is simple. There are many videos on youtube uploaded by non serious Youtubers i.e. those who just upload for fun. It might be their cat videos, or some funny party bits or even copyrighted materials.

All you have to do is contact them and offer them to pay for putting your link and text in the video description.

Landing Page

Landing page is the most important thing here. Unless the video is specific to a country i.e. only people from a specific country will be interested, your offer should be targeting to maximum possible countries, else you are wasting your traffic. Say for example you are promoting game download FIFA. If it is multi geo then that is great else, you should redirect the traffic to the suitable landing page for each country or redirect using script to the correct affiliate link.

My favourite was content lockers. Upload some ebooks/videos to content lockers related to the videos and you don't have to worry about countries and offers.

Please note each CPA networks have their own guidelines with regards to Youtube and you should follow it to avoid getting banned.

How to minimise the risk of getting scammed. (Figures below are just indicative . They don't mean anything )
You need to deal smartly. When dealing with new youtuber, tell him/her that you will pay $5 for 1 month to put the link and if you get good response you ill pay him 15 for subsequent months. If sufficient trust is there, you can tell them you'll pay 50 for keeping it for lifetime.

For many this is a good amount for doing nothing and they will gladly agree to you.

ganxy-direct-buy-link-for-track-on-youtube-9fd5a22b052cccc176d79bdcbe0676a3.png

Youtube-description-link-example.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done pretty well with this strategy over the last couple of years. With some people, I've offered to split the profits with them in lieu of paying them a flat rate per month. Glad to see I'm not the only one that still does this. Keep up the good work, dude.

I've done pretty well with this strategy over the last couple of years. With some people, I've offered to split the profits with them in lieu of paying them a flat rate per month. Glad to see I'm not the only one that still does this. Keep up the good work, dude.

How do you split the profit? I mean do they trust you for your word on profits or you have given access to your stats?

I "grease the wheels" of profit splitting by showing the video owner they could stand to make more than by me paying them a flat rate. Let them see some numbers and do a little math on their own. It doesn't always work; but with higher paying offers, they'll usually at least give it some thought.

How do you split the profit? I mean do they trust you for your word on profits or you have given access to your stats?

banners
Back