The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

YouTube SEO Secrets for Affiliate Marketers

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Putting your marketing videos on YouTube is really an affiliate marketing no-brainer. Every day there are more than 100 MILLION videos viewed on YouTube, and it’s absolutely FREE to post a video on YouTube.

"But you can’t just post your marketing video on YouTube and expect to start raking in the cash. You’ve got to employ some SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies so Google and the other search engines will return links to your marketing video in search results when users type your keywords into a search box."

So here is a 3 part series from Affiliate Classroom with some great tips.

<strong><a href="http://blog.affiliateclassroom.com/youtube-seo-secrets-for-affiliate-marketers-part-one/">YouTube SEO Secrets for Affiliate Marketers, Part One</a>

<a href="http://blog.affiliateclassroom.com/youtube-seo-secrets-for-affiliate-marketers-part-two/">YouTube SEO Secrets for Affiliate Marketers, Part Two</a>

<a href="http://blog.affiliateclassroom.com/youtube-seo-secrets-for-affiliate-marketers-part-three/">YouTube SEO Secrets for Affiliate Marketers, Part Three</a></strong>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the list Linda. As a merchant we find preciously little information out there about exact steps to take for YouTube, given it's standing as the 2nd largest search engine on the planet, it's strange.

Thanks Linda, I have just recently started adding video to my marketing efforts and I found this info very helpful!

Great info. amazing how most of it really should be a no-brainier yet its obvious most completely miss the mark. At least Google haven't messed with Video Marketing yet, such a powerful tool to be miss used.

Linda it's a great info on proper video marketing on YouTube. I'm coming acrossed all the 3 parts and I think the points whatever discussed are quite justified!

Thanks for posting this, Linda! I am anxious to start using YouTube as a marketing strategy, but it's just been so hard to find the time! I know it will be worth it, though. Gotta get up earlier, I guess. :)

Video Marketing has become one of the powerful strategy in SEO and specially Youtube has given the results more then any other networks. I have tried Videos before some time and i use to post "How to" videos on the video networks which gave me good results.

Yes I think you tube is the best way for marketing. I have one marketing video on youtube, but do not know how to make it more powerful. Until I found this thread, thank you for sharing :)

This got my attention, because I have started using sites like youtube, might I just tweek this idea a little.

You see you can upload videos to several sites at one time with
TubeMogul.com | Online Video Distribution, Analytics and Advertising Platform More people can bump into your videos on other websites as well.
because more sites are hosting your videos.

It is work you have to create accounts to the different sites, when you sign up with tubemogul.com but once that is done, you can upload your videos to a lot of sites like youtube, yahoo videos, metacafe, all in one shot. This technique has quadripled my video views, my new sites also get indexed super fast by all the search engines.

MI
Back