The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Youtube Instant Ranking Method (For NewBie's)

IndeXer

Hey everyone,

This is my first contribution to this community, I searched the forum before posting this method and I don't find it anywhere. This method is for those who just started their CPA career and struggling to rank videos on youtube. Don't flame if you already know this. I am just trying to help.

Step 1: Create your own HQ video (Videos can get flagged and deleted if stolen)
Step 2: Upload, write description, titles, tags & unlist the video. (Add the main keyword in title)
Step 3: Boost your video with 1KHR views, 10 likes, 10 subscribers
Step 4: Public the video.

Boom!! Your video will be on number one position.

Try it for yourself.

Please PM me/post here if you have any more questions regarding this.

Suggestion: As blackhat niches have alot of flaggers I suggest you to work with whitehat niches while using instant ranking method.

Regards
IndeXer

Parden my noobness, but what is 1khr views and where do we get them or the subscribers and likes

Also how long do we leave unlisted before making public?

Anyone else tried this or verified?

Thanks

Parden my noobness, but what is 1khr views and where do we get them or the subscribers and likes

Anyone else tried this or verified?

Thanks

Almost all the users are using this method. HR views are full duration views, if your video is 1 minute and a visitor view your video for 50 sec then you are getting 80% retention rate.

As long as it takes you to deliver 1k HR views, likes & subscribers.

Regards
IndeXer

Hey

Nice methods. I always rank my videos on the same way:

-Make a high quality video, make it long because longer videos rank better (same as for the content)
-Upload it and carefully fill Title, description and tags and watch to rank for a specific keyword.
-If the video is useful, I start doing email outreach. Funny thing is how people are going to share video lot more than a post.
-To rank a video, I will need a lot of high quality backlinks. For Youtube videos, social bookmarking and similar stuff still work so I can put lot of backlinks from those sites and still not get banned.
-Go to Empire Avenue and start sharing my video.
-Post on all my Social Media profiles and use Viral Content Buzz and offer credits for people to share it.
-I also use JustRetweet so my Twitter post with video in it often go viral!

That's it!

Good technique.
I usually buy 2kHR plus a few likes and google plus shares.
Then add 10k backlinks and another tier 2 layer to help them rank. but yeah, as mentioned, black hat niches where everyone is doing the same takes the videos down pretty fast.

There are tons of good white hat niches to take advantage of, and I mix them with other languages too.

IndeXer, what kind of monetization (without going to deep) options are you using?

Hey everyone,

This is my first contribution to this community, I searched the forum before posting this method and I don't find it anywhere. This method is for those who just started their CPA career and struggling to rank videos on youtube. Don't flame if you already know this. I am just trying to help.

Boom!! Your video will be on number one position.

Try it for yourself.

Please PM me/post here if you have any more questions regarding this.

Suggestion: As blackhat niches have alot of flaggers I suggest you to work with whitehat niches while using instant ranking method.

Regards
IndeXer

BTW, where do you get your Youtube accounts?

This is a tried and tested method and works well if you keep doing it. Some videos get flagged but that's normal.

Good technique.
Then add 10k backlinks and another tier 2 layer to help them rank. but yeah, as mentioned, black hat niches where everyone is doing the same takes the videos down pretty fast.

There are tons of good white hat niches to take advantage of, and I mix them with other languages too.

IndeXer, what kind of monetization (without going to deep) options are you using?

Where do you go to buy your views?

Good technique.

Where do you go to buy your views/likes?

1, I have a personal resellers account, so no worries for HR views.
2. I have a bot with 50 YT accounts which provides me likes and subscribers.
3. I have g+ bandit bot for google+1's.

Hope I answered your questions.

1, I have a personal resellers account, so no worries for HR views.
2. I have a bot with 50 YT accounts which provides me likes and subscribers.
3. I have g+ bandit bot for google+1's.

Hope I answered your questions.

And g+bandit what can to do? I`ve heard about it but I am not sure.
Is it just follow people on G+ by keyword?

banners
Back