Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Youtube + CPA AWM - Let's Get Started

InboXer

affiliate
Hello Guys ,

Few Days Ago i decided to start my YT+CPA adventure

So I made 3 videos in Gaming niche ....

I boost views + 4 or 5 backlinks for each one =)
This is My Stats so Far :

07-04-2013 ( 1 clicks / 0 conversions )
07-05-2013 ( 13 clicks / 2 conversions ) 1.45$
07-06-2013 ( 9 clicks / 0 conversions ) :(
Today :( :(
Stats.png

Looks like I will lose everything , the number of clicks is down down

So guys if you have any suggestion or advise , tell me please , i need you help to improve this and got more clicks and conversions

Thank you do much :D

Good luck for your journey bro
Be consistent in your efforts and you will see good results in your earnings. Meanwhile in my opinion 3 videos are nothing, I suggest that you make atleast 2 videos daily. It should be around 30-40 videos. Then you can see some good growth.

Good luck for your journey bro
Be consistent in your efforts and you will see good results in your earnings. Meanwhile in my opinion 3 videos are nothing, I suggest that you make atleast 2 videos daily. It should be around 30-40 videos. Then you can see some good growth.

thank you for your interest , 2 vids a day must have views boost and backlinking , i have a big problem with these two factors :(

thank you for your interest , 2 vids a day must have views boost and backlinking , i have a big problem with these two factors :(

Well buy a vagex membership and boost those. I suggest not to backlink at the moment just boost them and you are good to go. Stay cool bro. You can overcome all problems

Well buy a vagex membership and boost those. I suggest not to backlink at the moment just boost them and you are good to go. Stay cool bro. You can overcome all problems

I don't have money at the moment to invest , but I will search i there any free methods that I can help with :D Thank you bro =)

What kind of videos are you creating in the gaming niche? Cheats/hacks? Game uploads? Trailer videos?

How are you linking youtube to CPA? Have you created a blog with multiple posts, or a site per video?

What kind of account:video ratio are you planning on using? Are you trying to build a channel which has some authority, or just throw away accounts you don't care about?

Good luck, I'm interested, keep posting :)

banners
Back