The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Youtube channel being attacked by dislike bots

notdavid

affiliate
Hi there. My youtube channel recently have been attacked by dislike bots (I believe it is the case because my videos have received a lot of great reviews and likes for years and the number of dislike increased by over 3000 within a few days. I have tried to contact Youtube support team but by far there is no response from them. Do you have any suggestions on what I should do to solve this problem? Thank you. Any comment would be a great help.
Cheers,

Geez, @notdavid , that sucks! I imagine from a jealous competitor.

Aside from disabling comments, I don't personally know of any way to get rid of them or block bots on YT.

Maybe someone else does, hope so.

In my opinion complaint again.If they don't give any replay. Contact them through phone call and ask them to handover the call to head of the complaint department. They will give you proper response and instructions. Before that you should obey the rules and guidelines of you tube.

In my opinion complaint again.If they don't give any replay. Contact them through phone call and ask them to handover the call to head of the complaint department. They will give you proper response and instructions. Before that you should obey the rules and guidelines of you tube.

Not very likely, unfortunately. This is Google we're talking about.

banners
Back