The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

You're Not Milking Every Cent From Your CPA Network!

Samrath Gupta

CPA has been a very lucrative multi-billion dollar industry and the FACT is thousands of people are making a KILLING from CPA's!

Top CPA marketers are making truck loads of cash from CPA as well as many regular marketers are making money from CPA, But they all are not using it to the FULLEST !

YOU! Yes YOU are not milking every drop of cash from the offers you're promoting!

Shocked huh? You might be thinking what are you talking about Sam ? Are you drunk or something?

I'm making money from CPA and How can I now Make it to fullest and milk all the money ?

Well, Many people are aware of this but never reveal this secret. I'm doing it just FOR you because As A entrepreneur myself I love MONEY as well as Love helping my fellow marketers.

Do you know about PAY-BUMPS? and How to to use this power ?

PAY BUMP is an special treatment given to some special/super affiliates who are doing great money with their Networks. In pay bumps you get an SPECIAL rate for your current offer.

Lets suppose, You are promoting an XXXXX named offer and its current CPL is $1. After bumping its rate you may get $1.10 or $1.20,etc.. Depending on your network!

Now you see how much money you've been leaving on the table ?

If you make $1000 a week from $1/lead offer then after getting a little bump of $0.10 you'll make $1100 next week.. Extra $100

How to Get Pay Bump ?

Not everyone can get a bump to their payrates. In order to get a pay bump you must be a good affiliate for your network and should do good money with them!

You must be someone who is actively doing good money and making decent amount of money!

If you think you've been making good money with your CPA network then I suggest you Quickly get in touch with your Affiliate Manager and Ask for a BUMP on your top converting offer !

Seriously great info shared right there!
A great way to increase overall earnings across the board and building a good relationship with your network, anyone using CPA should all take note of this, even if your note quite at that level yet.

Nice post, I've always said your affiliate manager is the most important person in your publishing world!

Affiliate managers have the power to make or break you. I agree after you run some traffic to a network and it is established that the traffic is backing out for the advertiser, then ask for a bump. If there is room most Account managers will give you one. Some will even go back to the advertiser and request more.

Nice share. If I may contribute my opinion as a Network owner its not always about quantity rather Quality. Quality is what I require from my affiliates in order to give them a pay bump. Better quality = positive Domino Effect.

The advertiser is happy, The Network gets a better payout and the affiliate gets paid more. Everyone Wins.

Nice share. If I may contribute my opinion as a Network owner its not always about quantity rather Quality. Quality is what I require from my affiliates in order to give them a pay bump. Better quality = positive Domino Effect.

The advertiser is happy, The Network gets a better payout and the affiliate gets paid more. Everyone Wins.

Yea,... Quality DOES matters !

Advertisers seek for Quality more then quantity because they can get Tons of Leads but hard to get Quality Leads ;)

PS: ALWAYS DRIVE QUALITY LEADS !

banners
Back