The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Your Social Media Trash is full of Cash

trackingdesk

A catchy message can travel fast and far across social media networks and yet, the paradox of this success can uncover a sour surprise.

Here is why: When you promote an affiliate offer on social media networks, you can never know or predict how far your message will fly, who will click on it and from which device.

Here is why you should care: Advertiser's growing GEO and device targeting requirements are being applied/enforced by CPA Networks, and if you don't look after your interests properly, you will inevitably send good quality traffic to the wrong offer links.

I've written a blog about the matter.

#Affiliates : Your #socialmedia trash is full of #cash

Have a good read!

A catchy message can travel fast and far across social media networks and yet, the paradox of this success can uncover a sour surprise.

Here is why: When you promote an affiliate offer on social media networks, you can never know or predict how far your message will fly, who will click on it and from which device.

Here is why you should care: Advertiser's growing GEO and device targeting requirements are being applied/enforced by CPA Networks, and if you don't look after your interests properly, you will inevitably send good quality traffic to the wrong offer links.

I've written a blog about the matter.

#Affiliates : Your #socialmedia trash is full of #cash

Have a good read!

Unless you use paid ads on these platforms, there is no way to target. Well, unless you have a tracking redirect rotator, landing page or something.

Unless you use paid ads on these platforms, there is no way to target. Well, unless you have a tracking redirect rotator, landing page or something.

This is precisely the point of the blog post;)

Paid traffic can be targeted to specific devices and countries, but as the message goes viral - which is the "paradox of the success" - the control over where the message will be seen and clicked is totally lost. which is why having responsive tracking links - such as provided by TrckingDesk or some other tracking software - is a must to prevent traffic losses.

Thanks for sharing this buddy. I can say tat we have opportunities that we barely use and end up complaining how we are not making a lot from our social media platforms. I am just hoping that as I spare sometime to go through the reading, I will be able to get skills that will change how I have been doing things. I am a results type of a person.

banners
Back