Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Your most successful way to monetize FB Fan Pages

hiimjeremy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Lead Barons Media
Hey guys!

I wanted ask the forum what different methods you use in monetizing your FB Fan pages. I currently have a fan page getting close to 800K fans that is based on a famous musician/reality star, and would like some feedback on the best way to make it profitable.

So far I've been promoting Amazon affiliate links for relevant products once a week, and that has brought in a small bit of change... but I feel there is much more potential here compared to what I am seeing.

The Fan Page is SUPER active. I posted a profile pic update a few days ago, which hit 20K+ likes, 400 comments and it got 100 shares. When I post the fans really respond to it.

Got any ideas? Let's hear your favorite and most successful ways to monetize your pages!

Wow, @KSixJeremy ! Great account you have there by the sounds of it.

I'm not on FB but if you already have an Amazon account, what about music downloads? Amazon has those. Maybe you're already doing that.

CPA surveys?

Link to products the celebrity is wearing/using (or similar) in your posted pic?

Clothing, i.e. Teespring?

Have you considered hiring yourself out as someone who sets up active FB pages. :)

- Adsense
- Teespring and related
- Amazon, Linio, etc.
- Your own lead funnel with CPA offers or CPS offers
- High volume traffic to pages with networks like popads, etc.

Great stuff!

I'm going to try to implement a few of these methods and see how it goes. I really want to do a Teespring campaign and get a design that will really get people buying, just need to figure out the best route on that.

Thanks for the info. How many of you guys out there have made a killing with Fan pages like this?

Use the information you have to be able to win independent marketing offers from top level companies. There are other companies that want you to share their products and in return get paid for the likes and comments it receive. This is the best way you will be able to monetize the large and wider audience at your disposal. You can be charging people a certain fee to have their video, picture appear on your page. Simple but fruitful method.

Use the information you have to be able to win independent marketing offers from top level companies. There are other companies that want you to share their products and in return get paid for the likes and comments it receive. This is the best way you will be able to monetize the large and wider audience at your disposal. You can be charging people a certain fee to have their video, picture appear on your page. Simple but fruitful method.

Interesting! Any idea where to start looking to build relationships with the right kind of companies?

banners
Back