The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Your closest moment to death

istanbul

affiliate
What is your closest moment to death??

Mine is :
I was completing my military service as officer and in my terrority an earthquake happened it was 9.0 richter
And i really supposed its the end of my life but my building didnt damage and we lost 9000 soliders in our Base...

That was sad..
271212.jpg

Thats crazy istanbul, i cant say i have ever een in such circumstances but i rekon my closest moments to death ase when i annoy my wife :scared:

I was on a 3 lane road, in front of me were 3 cars side by side racing towards me, I had no option (unless I hit them head on) other than to leave the road. I left the road, flipped over a banking spuin the car end over end, and went into a reservoir. I cant swim and the car was under water.

Needless to say I didn't die LOL

Thats crazy istanbul, i cant say i have ever een in such circumstances but i rekon my closest moments to death ase when i annoy my wife :scared:

:rofl: Resonate i am dying over here
Hahahaha

Bottom line: If you want to live long buy ur wife roses and dont annoy her

Closest I came was walking down the main street in Colwyn Bay and a window fell out of the upstairs window about 5 seconds after I walked past it.

Other than that but going to hospital with heart palpatations screwed me for about a year. It wasn't deadly (and I was fine), but I felt like I was going to die.

Every day sunshine brings new life to me, when I sleep I am dead. So I live every day as there is no tomorrow.

I dont know if this is right to share with you guys! I had an funky car accident in 2002, I suffered from major spinal injuries and paralysis (left portion) for 2 years. I reborn after that and a big thanks to my wife to support me those days!

Cheers!

What is your closest moment to death??

Mine is :
I was completing my military service as officer and in my terrority an earthquake happened it was 9.0 richter
And i really supposed its the end of my life but my building didnt damage and we lost 9000 soliders in our Base...

I have never come that close to death ever.

I have never come that close to death ever.

And hope you never come temi...
It was horrible..
Earthquake night everyone was screaming "Anybody Help me"
but i was locked sitting on asphalt Base admiral asked me if i was ok i couldnt even answer him...

I have been fortunate to survive 3 accidents - one to the base of my spine while on a scooter in college, another car accident while overtaking very foolishly and last - but not the least, when i stumbled and fell in front of a moving car - fortunately the car stopped or i wouldn't be writing this.

Lucky.... Lucky... i keep telling myself! :D

I have been fortunate to survive 3 accidents - one to the base of my spine while on a scooter in college, another car accident while overtaking very foolishly and last - but not the least, when i stumbled and fell in front of a moving car - fortunately the car stopped or i wouldn't be writing this.

Lucky.... Lucky... i keep telling myself! :D

NOTE: OWG
Getty Images copyrighted image removed. getty use pic scout andwill sue ANY site that illegally uses one of their images without a licince. I currently helping people in the UK fight these claims :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in the New Year's Eve crush some years ago in Hong Kong. Thanks to a hefty bf and a metal dress (yes, really) I survived but 31 other people lost their lives. Most of them under 30 years old too. :(

I DID have another close to death experience. I had gone shopping with the missus, was watching rugby on the BBC Iplayer on my mobile, and not concentrating on what the missus was saying. She tried a dress on, came out and asked me 'does this dress make me look fat'? Without thinking I glanced up, and said YES :nono:

I DID have another close to death experience. I had gone shopping with the missus, was watching rugby on the BBC Iplayer on my mobile, and not concentrating on what the missus was saying. She tried a dress on, came out and asked me 'does this dress make me look fat'? Without thinking I glanced up, and said YES :nono:

OMG You still ALIVE :death:

When I was giving birth to my first son. I was knocked out as they 'were' going to do a cesarean but my heart started beating so fast that one of the doctors went out to my ex partner and my step mother to say that they might lose me. I was fine though as you can see. :)

Didn't get that cesarean after though.

You are brave OWG & no doubt you do not value your life lol

Well in the past when she has asked " does this skirt make my bum look fat?" I have replied in jest "no, that will be the cakes you eat" :) I got away with that one as I was kidding, but the thing is NOTHING gets between me and my rugby, I love it, I played it, I coach it I administer it and i watch it A LOT :)

SHE should have known better than to ask me to go shopping when there was a super 14's match on :D

You are brave OWG & no doubt you do not value your life lol

These are common symptoms of a husband's behavior now a days. The most ideal husband do follow the following rules:

- Always say Yes I like it most!
- Keep on confirming that he never looked at other women.
- I usually forget things now, thanks for reminding me.
- Be a good listener rather than a speaker.

:first:

MI
Back