The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Your Biggest Email Problem

adamjohnson

affiliate
What's up? Been a while since I've been around here and appreciate all the changes I see here.

I've been busy doing serious work in email delivery. Basically, I've built a bullet-proof delivery system and used it to send 4.5M emails over the past few years, with a list of 1.7M emails. Yeah, I expect you'd do the math and realize I could only send 4 emails to that entire list and it'd be more that 4.5M emails - and that's where one secret is, proper segmentation equals sending fewer, highly targeted emails. And of course, when I first started I didn't have 1.7M emails.

So I've ran this system for only 2 other marketers, where their email lists are their lifeblood, not just a passive portion of their online business. Over time I've added a number of features and solved problems that fit our specific needs. In doing so, I always thought about solving problems and adding features in such a way that would make sense to other marketers, not just us. And along the way I got to do some pretty cool stuff, from washing down large lists, segmenting lists according to amounts of activity and other actions taken outside of email, and building complex sales funnels where individual products are pitched until either the member unsubscribes or reaches the end of that email series and are automatically placed in another series. I'll talk more about the system and our experience if you're curious, but for now, back to the main purpose of this post.

Now I'm getting ready to bring in some more marketers and could use your advice.

What are some of the features you wished your current emailer would have?

What are some of your largest email problems that you wish someone would solve?

What are some of your other email needs (like list purchase, washing, etc)?

Tags: mobile bollywood ringtones free, mobile free ringtone download

Last edited:
The biggest are: price and inbox rate. I pay a lot of and I have low inbox rate. Can you help me with this?

Running stock Google message tone app on my Android 11 Galaxy s10. Messages notify with vibration and pop up but no sound. In messages settings no sounds make sound. Google messages is my default and running latest version. I did force stop the app to clear cache.
Any thoughts would a appreciated
tiger roar sound

Last edited:
I do think the biggest problem for me is the prices of the software tat are used. I will for sure say that to get a software tool that works well, you will have to pay good amount of money. Most o those that are available as free versions have very basic functionalities and will not help you achieve the things that you want to do. I have even been thinking on how we can be able to make our own tools that will operate based on the needs that we have it is the best option i do think.

banners
Back