The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

You cannot view Bush website from outside US

temi

affiliate
Access to the site is blocked
Surfers outside the US have been unable to visit the official re-election site of President George W Bush.
The blocking of browsers sited outside the US began in the early hours of Monday morning.

Since then people outside the US trying to browse the site get a message saying they are not authorised to view

Full story: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3958665.stm

:)

this is sooo stupid.. to cut costs.. they block half the world..... no comment

But then again its a US election not world election so whey does the rest of the world need to have access to his website anyway?

:)

since US claims to be GLOBAL POWER... everything that happens in the use affects us too. I think we have the right to know what is going on there.. since it affects us very muck

- tot cut costs: i find this afirmation rather stupid. I don't think they can't afford the traffic :p

- despite this weird decision i still hope that Bush will win the ellection because only he can continue the war against terror

(us citizens that live in Europe don't have the right to see their president's website ??)

"despite this weird decision i still hope that Bush will win the ellection because only he can continue the war against terror"

I don't care who wins, although I hope my vote will count. I just hope the terror will stop.

If our idiotic liberal press would stop displaying the terrorist's deeds via media, one would have to wonder if it would continue at this (High) scale...

Peace to all, although I say :censored: you OBL. Again, :censored: all terrorist, or any country whom harbors this POS mentality.

Peace! :rock:

<EOFM>

Ok I going to be very bold.

Bush is a very intelligent business man. I have stock with several companies, and guess what? I could sell for quite a bit more than I could have right after 9-11.

I am making a very nice chunk of change online (economy is running). I am getting married next week in Hawaii which I feel I will fly safely to. When a person like Saddam is killing innocent people for no reason at all, I'll gladly cough up the tax dollars to pay to get rid of him, and Im glad I live under a president that will stand up to any bastard that murders thousands. With Bush, I feel I may get to use some of those Social Security dollars for myself. I have a very nice home, car and am a new business owner. What should I be complaining about? nil

Bush, in about 7 hours...

you have my vote.

banners
Back