The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

YeahMobie have still not accepted my application

iggydash95

affiliate
Applied to YeahMobi a month ago and they still have not got back to me, not even a call back. Is anyone on this forum representing YeahMobi to possibly speed up my applications so i can get campaigns up and running asap?

Don't know whats up with them lately.
I had account with them which got deactivated cuz of no account activity and now I told them I want to work with you guys again they won't respond.
Sent emails, tons of messages on skpye no reply.

Please contact the affiliate manager on skype.
It's called Maria.

As someone who recently got in and started working with them, I have also had a similar experience. They can be unresponsive sometimes, I eventually reached them through Skype. They are definitely worth working with however because of their inventory of mobile CPA offers, some of them exclusive, and their AMs are responsive and helpful. They will pay you on a weekly basis to keep cash flow going. Just know that there might be a bit of a language barrier with your AM since English is a second language for them.

Generate at least 1k Revenue a month before you bother applying, you will need to provide a screenshot. If they still reject you, get someone working with them currently to give you a referral.

Yeahmobi only accept Active affiliates who can give surety to generate minimum revenue of $1000 per month.

I can try to help you, send me request on Skype.

I too didn't get approval on signup, so I carried on with my other networks "happily ever after".
There are so many networks out there,Yeahmobi is just one of them thats all.

If you are a Newbie I would suggest you to try another network. There are a lots of different network in this forum, just go to the Resources section and you will find the one that accepts newbies and helps them to run successful campaigns.

Have you tried to contact one of their Account Manager through Skype or Email? I am sure that if you send them an email showing why they should accept you (including payment proofs), then they will reply you shortly.

If you are still having problems, let me know I'll might be able to help you! :)

Cheers,
Zoltan

MI
Back