Official Yeahmobi [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainwang

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Why Choose YeahMobi?
1.FREE TRACKING SYSTEM
YeahMobi develops an exclusive tracking system which is free and easy to optimize date.
2.SHORT PAYMENT TERMS
We offer all our affiliates Weekly Payment. The minimum standard is $50. The payment methods: PayPal, Alipay, Bank Transfer, Wire.
3.PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATES MANAGER
Various contact information: IM, Email, Telephone, WeChat. AM is always there providing dedicated services.
4.FULL CATIGORIES OFFERS WITH LARGE QUANTITIES
Over 2000 High Quality Offers
5.PERIODICAL SHARE OF PROFITABLE OFFERS
Proffesional Media Buyers periodical share the latest profitable offers to our affiliates
6. REFERRAL COMMISSIONS
3% on affiliates you refer, for the life of your account

Attachments

• yeahmobi.jpg
    yeahmobi.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 1,385
Yeahmobi's been good to me, so I'm giving them full stars all the way to Beijin, heck yeah, 4 Flawless weekly payments, so no waiting 3 months to see my money back, and having constant ROI + Cashflow = money in the bank. I find they have plenty of great offers including app installs I can't find in other networks. Very good pay rates & number of offers for the asian market even. You know APAC region is booming and only gonna get better, Honestly right now I can already afford to pay for a tracker but I still use theirs mostly, very intuitive system and completely free (what else can you ask for?). Cheers & profits.

YeahMobi Big Bang News:Amazing Contest(Up to $180,000 Bonus)

Take part in the Biggest Competition Ever!
YeahMobi Big bang news here:

In order to celebrate that YeahMobi secured $15 million in the first round of Funding and thanks for all of our affiliates’ contiguous support,
YeahMobi is going to have a series of Amazing contests!!

Here is the first round contest:

From April 1st to May 31st, we will give a big number of bonuses:

For the affiliate whose revenue ranks NO.1, you will win $180,000 Bonus!!!
For the affiliate whose revenue ranks NO.2, you will win $100,000 Bonus!!
For the affiliate whose revenue ranks NO.3, you will win $60,000 Bonus!

NO.4 affiliate will get $20,000 Bonus!
NO.5 affiliate will get $10,000 Bonus!
NO.6 to 15th affiliates will get Ipad air, iphone5s, kindle touch etc (you can choose the one you prefer).

Don’t hesitate to promote the offers you like !!! Take part in the Biggest Competition Ever!

If you have any questions about this, please contact Lena(skype: lenayeahmobi ) and Captain(skype: captainyeahmobi)

Cheers,
YeahMobi Team

Our network KSIX works with YeahMobi, and has done a lot of business with them without fault. Our rep is helpful and professional, allowing us to achieve quality performance. I suggest this network to anybody looking to work with a quality group.

Yeahmobi is by far one of the VERY best mobile affiliate networks out there. They pay on time every time, I'm doing $xxxx a week with them and have never had any issues in regards to payment. There Affiliate managers offer amazing support and actually try to look out for your best interests. They have a huge range of mobile offers, with new ones coming in all the time

Last edited:
Are there any specific requirements to become publisher for this network. I have just started by GPT website[not yet launched] . can I expect to be a part of your network.

Thanks

@captain wang. Heard a lot of good things regarding yeahmobi in this forum.

I have just submitted my application! Hope for approval soon and have my first run on mobile campaigns.

I have applied but got rejected because they are looking for experience publishers in mobile!

I would like to join this network, they have amazing offers and their tracking tool is also great or so I heard.

Yes! New bonus promotion with YeahMobi again!

Dear ,

Hope everything goes well for you.

I’m sure you’ve had a great time during the Brazil World Cup. Now, it’s time to come back to work, lol. YeahMobi is running a new super “Bonus promotion”: according to your revenue,
you can get corresponding extra bonus. Below are the details:

From July 15th to August 15th:

If your revenue hits $1 million, you will get $110K extra bonus;

If your revenue hits $800K, you will get $80K extra bonus;

If your revenue hits $500K, you will get $45K extra bonus;

If your revenue hits $300k, you will get $20K extra bonus;

If your revenue hits $200K, you will get $15K extra bonus;

If your revenue hits $100K, you will get $6K extra bonus;

If your revenue hits $50K, you will get $3K extra bonus;

If your revenue hits $20K, you will get $1K extra bonus!

We have thousands of hot offers! Just pick up the ones you want and win bigggg money!!

Please contact your affiliate manager if you have further questions for this.

Cheers!
YeahMobi Team

I love Yeahmobi. Currently making just $xxx with them per week, but the cashflow is amazing and they have some of the best offers and payouts within mobile networks.
They use Hasoffers, so the UI might not be the best, but as long as you can track and search offers by verticals I'm fine :)

I am really interested in gettin into this network but they don't seem to reply me?
Can anyone reputed member/affiliate refer me to them?

I am not at all new to mobile marketing and can do $xxxx/week if the offers are great as people talk about.

Thank you!

I am really interested in gettin into this network but they don't seem to reply me?
Can anyone reputed member/affiliate refer me to them?

I am not at all new to mobile marketing and can do $xxxx/week if the offers are great as people talk about.

Thank you!
pls kindly email to lena.liu@yeahmobi.com or add skype to lenayeahmobi for help.

We were having the Chinese National Holidays in the last few days. Pls kindly email your earning screenshot to lena(lena.liu@yeahmobi.com) and the AM will contact you. Thank you.
@captainwang i have sent all my screenshots from peerfly and maxbounty to Anna Zhang. I have been honest with my application and did mentioned that i am starting out mobile marketing. This is the reply i got from Anna Zhang:-
Code:
Hi,

Thank you for your screenshot, but there is not much earnings on that. So I can't approve the account for you this time, sorry about this!
When u can make more than $1000 a month on mobile marketing, send me ur screen shot and I will approve ur account then.
Thanks for your understanding.

Kindly regards,
Anna

So i guess i have to wait, till i get approved on other network and gain some experience and make some money before sending the screenshots again to get approved.

captainwang updated YeahMobi with a new update entry:

YeahMobi

Why Choose YeahMobi?
1.FREE TRACKING SYSTEM
YeahMobi develops an exclusive tracking system which is free and easy to optimize date.
2.SHORT PAYMENT TERMS
We offer all our affiliates Weekly Payment. The minimum standard is $50. The payment methods: PayPal, Alipay, Bank Transfer, Wire.
3.PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATES MANAGER
Various contact information: IM, Email, Telephone, WeChat. AM is always there providing dedicated services.
4.FULL CATIGORIES OFFERS WITH LARGE...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back