The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Yahoo opens up its e-mail code

temi

affiliate
The initiative could mean new ways to deal with mail messages
Yahoo is letting web programmers get their hands on the core code for its e-mail program.
By opening up the code Yahoo hopes to help create a series of innovative ways to deal with e-mail messages.

Eventually it said there could be "tens of thousands" of add-ons and extras for the e-mail reader.

Yahoo is only the latest of the big web companies to open up their main services to the wider code developing community.

full story: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/5398310.stm

good for them. there's bound to be a very strict editing process or a hacker could end up making a very annoying glitch appear!

This is fantastic news and we all end up winning in the process. I think they may be taking lead from the few games such as Operation Flashpoint, rFactor, etc., that are community driven, extremely vibrant and offer endless amounts of mods.

Exclusive articles wanted for VIP lounge

You will all have noticed our new VIP lounge which can be found here: http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/vip-lounge.html , I am looking for high quality articles to populate the VIP lounge.
Though I will appreciate a free article but I am also prepared top pay for an article, if you will like to contribute an article please send me a PM

Thanks

banners
Back