The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Yahoo Buzz - social bookmarking platform

temi

affiliate
There is a new entrant int the social networking scene, its Yahoo! Buzz . Yahoo buzz aims to change the social bookmarking scene, how is yet to be seen.
Its not open to the general public yet because its still in beta stages.

Personally it can "BUZZ OFF!" Yahoo! have entered this area of social bookmarking way to late on as there are all ready well estabished communities out there.

Well, you cannot write them off, after all its Yahoo, you can expect the page to get to at least PR8, if they don't block juice... loads of people will flock to it.

Is it? i will send you one

It's still for limited peoples and not open to general public. Temi is it only through invitation? :helpsmilie:

Resonate are you over there, if yes, then please do send me an invitation.

Thanks.

Amit :beer:

I will be spending some time with this for sure!

After Microsoft buys Yahoo I believe that there will be some big enhancements to their system!

The beauty of Yahoo Buzz is if you're article is good enough, it will get displayed on Yahoo.com.

I signed up to the program, just waiting to be accepted now.

It almost brought down TechCrunch last month and they only had a little mention. So no, you can't write of Buzz at all. Quite the opposite in fact.

Even if they do block the links, it certainly sets a good stage to become an authority and established in your field.

Hope you have a good bandwidth amount ;)

KP

If your application gets accepted KP, please send me an invite :) will do the same for you if I get in before you :)

I think Yahoo buzz is now open to everyone, I just registered and I was able to :)

Attachments

• ithink.jpg
    ithink.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 7
Temi,

I just signed up to and like you I am logged into Buzz. Under "Top Searches" are you seeing the box named "What's all the Buzz about?"

If so in small lettering there is a link saying "Publishers: Publish your content on Buzz!"

Are you seeing that too?

I'm thinking although I am signed into Buzz I don't think I can publish content yet. They seem to be still collating emails.

KP

I think Yahoo buzz is now open to everyone, I just registered and I was able to :)

Temi this thing was available from a long time but we are unable to publish our stories over there!!

Are you able to publish your story over there?? As I am not able to do it.

I have attached the screen shot of what i mean to say. :)

Attachments

• yahoobuzz.jpg
    yahoobuzz.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 6
KP,
You are quite right, one cannot publish just yet :(

Temi,

I just signed up to and like you I am logged into Buzz. Under "Top Searches" are you seeing the box named "What's all the Buzz about?"

If so in small lettering there is a link saying "Publishers: Publish your content on Buzz!"

Are you seeing that too?

I'm thinking although I am signed into Buzz I don't think I can publish content yet. They seem to be still collating emails.

KP

banners
Back