The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

www.sigsell.com

bbrian017

affiliate
Just bought this one today. I think it will be a hit! Overall it will soon be a place to market and sell your signatures

really feel excited about this idea; I only fear a total ignorance on part of forum owners! I hope this doesn’t happen! I have started arrangements to develop a mod with a phpbb mod developer which will allow Sellers top post their Signature for rent and buyers to place bids on the rent price. Duration will be weekly to start and might even grow to monthly rentals. Everything will be approved by the administrators and payment will be accepted via PayPal to start. All Buyer payments will be held in an “sigsell PayPal” account and when the duration is completed the seller will be paid in full minus transaction fees and 5% royalties go to sigsell.com

The bidding will happen via a calendar where all the initial post offers will automatically be sent to. Week durations will start on Monday and end on Sunday. The sellers bid can remain the same and entered in the calendar on a yearly basis if wanted, Or added individually via post to post occasion. The Week of the sellers Availability will have to be posted Sunday at or anytime before 10pm Minimum to be accepted into the calendar bid

This is what I have come up with so far.

what do you think and can I get some Appraisals?

well the problem is,

there is no market for sigs.

try to get an idea of what the dependencies are of ur business model first.

Then see if it really is worth it.

Plus alot of the forums themselves have a link sales section, how u going to compete?

Well the idea isn't on a per forum basis. I was hoping that people would be interested in selling their signature space to other people needing to advertise their website, product or service. Now you would be able to sell your signature from any forum you are active at not just one specific forum.

Actually that's what I'm saying.

So many forums have sections where people sell or post wtb sig spaces from other forums.

Same goes on my forum I have a link sales section where people can sell or buy any kind of links, ..... sig links, text links, etc.

But you don't got much to lose by trying it out. You never know, it could be a big success.

MI
Back