The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[WTS]DigitalPointing.com

Jerlene

I've been neglecting this site for quite sometime now and really have no desire to make it what it was before, so I'm selling it.
Not asking for much since I just want to get rid of it.
When I was working on it all the time, it stayed at PR4 and 5. It had a ton of backlinks. Right now it has 8-9,000 remaining.
All the posts/articles on there are one hundred percent unique and written by me, not bought.
It used to bring in some cash, which could easily happen again for the right buyer. It brought in 4-5 bucks a day via AdSense.
It has a couple hundred indexed pages on Google.
Digitalpointing.com has a traffic rank of: 711,365. It used to be only 5 figures(30k).
The domain is registered at GoDaddy till 9/4/08.
It's hosted for free with ByetHost.com. I'll give the new owner all the login information, nothing needs to be physically moved from one server to another(unless you want that).

Traffic was incredible in the beginning. It got over 100 UV on the first day and stayed steady for a while but then I neglected the site and the traffic decreased dramatically.
It's on the first page for the main keywords though.
digitalpointing, digital point, digitalpoint, digitalpoint forums, digital point forums, etc.

This is from October on.

Looking for a quick sale so high 2 to low 3 figures(via PayPal).

Hmm, this domain seems like a potential law suit.

Had any issues with Digital Point?

Might want to think about changing the title on your site also, seeing as it's not digital point forums.

KP

No problems. The users along with the staff knew about the blog from day one. Most are signed up on the blog. The title of the site has always been the same. Again, no issues there either.

Jarlene,
I have just paid good money to advertise on your site last week and now you are putting it up for sale, I look forward to a refund should you sell it.

Thanks

Thanks for that reassurance, I wish you good luck but I am not sure people do NOT abide by such conditions.

It's been up for sale for a while. It will be sold with conditions. Keeping purchased links up will be one of them.

It's been up for sale for a while. It will be sold with conditions. Keeping purchased links up will be one of them.

Lol, you can't tell people to keep links on a site which THEY OWN unless of course you will be signing legal contracts between yourself and the prospective buyer.

KP

So what conditions are there on advertising? ie what value sold, where are the ads, and how much longer is left to run on the ads?

I hope Jarlene learns from this, you cannot sell a website and ask the new owner to keep links or contents, its now his or her site, he can dawmn well do what he pleases with the site.

So what conditions are there on advertising? ie what value sold, where are the ads, and how much longer is left to run on the ads?

Lol, you can't tell people to keep links on a site which THEY OWN unless of course you will be signing legal contracts between yourself and the prospective buyer.

KP
LOL Yes, I can. If I mention the conditions prior to selling and both parties agree upon them, the site will be pushed. I've sold many sites before, a few with conditions such as these. And if I'm asking for more than two figures, of course I'm making it completely legal.

The last links expires in August.

All of these details will be discussed with potential buyers, not members that are simply curious.

Cool i wasn't prying, i was genuinely interested. If August is the last date then really it makes no difference, as nothing would be done before then anyhow.

banners
Back