The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wow!

Jesus, what is wrong with you people ? This phpBB theme has NOTHING to do with the rest of the site. Is "as hi-tech and as flashy as possible" the only rule you follow?

Par example... http://www.design-kulture.ro is a similar site and http://community.design-kulture.ro is their forum. It blends in perfectly with the rest of the site. Probably because it's a site for real designers. I'm telling you, people, this is starting to look like a nightmare for me.

Fiveseven,

What the heck was that post all about? We were simply complementing the new look. No need to trip out!

Eric,
You will get to know FiveseveN, he lives in a complete different planet to most people here, I sort of like accommodating all sorts of people including aliens, its also okay for him to insult me and my site etc but I draw the line on him insulting other members like he did last week, (I removed the post before anyone saw it).

Also he is not forced to come to this forum if we are not his kind of people, he can always join a forum where he find his types if we are too ordinary for him.

Temi

:)

Some of us know FiveseveN from other forums and this is the way he acts.. always.. so.. try to understand him..
BTW: the site looks.. better i guess. but it needs some contrast.. the colors are too close.

Radu,
Thanks for you contribution on this issue, its just very difficult to understand if you are trying to create a harmonious friendly forum
Temi

:)

Temi, this is a general problem on forums. Because of the variety of people and ideeas conflicts are inevitable. The only thing we can do is to stop any conflict before it turns into a "fight" between members :D
Temi: about the color scheme.. i know that this example does not fit the color scheme of the site but it is in my opinion the best color combination for a forum (www.cgtalk.com | www.visualart.ro/forum )
A dark background is more relaxing while a white one with very light colors on it can be a little disturbing after a while.

Radu,
Thanks for the tips on conflict resolution, I appreciate your advice. Regarding the forum colour I agree with you, just that I do not have time to implement you advice, if you ever have time design a skin similar to the one you recommended and I will put it online :)
Temi

Temi. i'll do that.. i only need the sources of an existing skin so i can build the new skin on that.
please mail it to novo@novocaineGFX.com.
Small glitch in the forum: can you make it stick to the 90% width??.. on some pages i have a huge horizontal scroll even on my 1024x768 resolution

Radu,
Thanks very much for this generous offer, I will arrange for it to be sent to you.

Regards
Temi

banners
Back