The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wow man

B

Bagi Zoltán

I'm really proud on myself. I've just seen that my hungarian seo blog is the NO1. at google.hu for the title itself overtaking my friend Matt's.

It seems to be my day. I watched the link.ezer ranking checker and saw that my dir is in the top ten for the seo links and seo directory keyphrases in many country. I have only one problem, the traffic:)

The aim is a little far from here, but it can be judged as a nice start. I would like to have about 500 daily visitor which is big dream. In this case i would implement adsens so that would generate some income and the dir can be FREE forever;)

Thank you GKD!

Temi, your searching service the Haabaa.com - Search the Web is a really great place to monitorize the ranking improvement because as OWG said it eliminates the weight of the geo location and shows the pure ranking.

Thank you Guys! I'm from Veszprém it's about 10km far from the Lake Balaton;)

Lets have an online party :D
Congrats. Tips for us. ??

The best i may suggest you to read OWG's every posts. Sometimes it's hard to understand his sentences if you are not a native English but worth trying. Of course every battle can be won by links. Implement hittail script, that will help you to diversify youzr keyword basket and the anchor texts as well. Vary the text you use when linking your site it generally improve your relevance much more.

And let's the party begin!:armada35:

I'm really proud on myself. I've just seen that my hungarian seo blog is the NO1. at google.hu for the title itself overtaking my friend Matt's.

It seems to be my day. I watched the link.ezer ranking checker and saw that my dir is in the top ten for the seo links and seo directory keyphrases in many country. I have only one problem, the traffic:)

With friends like the one you have at iWeb tools and UK WW, you can knock Matt Cutts dead any time :)

You have to be more than a native English speaker to understand OWG, he is Welsh, even English people do not understand him LOL

banners
Back