The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Wouter from Traffic Company is in!!

Wouter - Traffic Company

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
Hi You all,

After hearing some great stories about this forum I needed to check it out, so I joined! I am checking the forum now for about 5 minutes and I like what I see! Why? Because it's about the business and that's where I coming for!
I don't need any politic news, review on movies or any other crap. So I hope we all will able to make sure it stays a business forum!

Short Intro about myself; My name is Wouter Groenewoud and I'm the General Manager of Traffic Company. Traffic Company is a CPA network with own and (exclusive) offers from partners.
It's not spam, it's an intro, so you know my back ground and my point of view if I give my comment(s) on a topic!

Cheers!!

Hi, @Wouter - Traffic Company and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Yup, we have lots of business going here but we have some fun, too. :) For example: Gold - Every 1000th poster will win $100.

As @tyoussef mentioned, it's a good idea for you to apply for verified vendor status in our official Resources section. That way, you can conduct some business here without violating any TOS.

The listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to almost 70,000 members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Wouter! :)

Hi You all,

After hearing some great stories about this forum I needed to check it out, so I joined! I am checking the forum now for about 5 minutes and I like what I see! Why? Because it's about the business and that's where I coming for!
I don't need any politic news, review on movies or any other crap. So I hope we all will able to make sure it stays a business forum!

Short Intro about myself; My name is Wouter Groenewoud and I'm the General Manager of Traffic Company. Traffic Company is a CPA network with own and (exclusive) offers from partners.
It's not spam, it's an intro, so you know my back ground and my point of view if I give my comment(s) on a topic!

Cheers!!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Wouter - Traffic Company !

The Mods have given you the best direction, get yourself listed.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back