The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Worst Popup Ad-Land Website

TrafficYoda

One of the most important step in camping is putting up good landing page
If you can't afford spy tools it's all about manual spying

Since I am doing popup I am having hard time finding popup ads. (I made sure my browser is not blocking ads and yet it seems to hard to find them these days...)

LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED
We don't want to to help these websites make money but I would like some ideas of websites to search for when I am looking for popups. Advice are appreciated

Yeah I have looked around movie streaming sites and some does have popups. I should check file sharing sites and torrent
I am haven't done this but you can check for pop up ads on file sharing site or torrent or may be movie streaming sites. They all use pop up advertisement.

Try searching for the most famous series, the eurocope games, and torrent sites for maximum pop impact LOL.

Yeah I tried that before and I didn't get popups and I realized my browser was doing ad block to the highest security, no wonder I couldn't find it there. But thank you noted down on my notepad when I need some new lp for a campaign!

Bro an Other Tip From Me As always ;)
the same thing as servandosilva Said Go to that Kind Of websites and Use Private Navigation Every Time u will see Pup ups
use these Kind Of Keyworks in google ,
Download "Louvie Name " .Torrent
or some thing like That u will see PupUps
then use Private Navigation again u will see them again :rolleyes: i did that

the same thing as servandosilva Said Go to that Kind Of websites and Use Private Navigation Every Time u will see Pup ups
When you say "private navigation" you mean like changing ips and keeping computer infomation private etc.?

Definitely streaming sites! Don't limit yourself to movies, some of the pirated (I'm making an assumption about that) CNN streams have them, too.

Hi @tyoussef , could you please help to explain more details on "private navigation"? Many thanks

MI
Back