The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Working with Advertiser?

farmads

I have just opened own CPA network without much experience; so could you tell me how to work with Advertiser?
- Where do I can look for them?
- How do I setup their offers? Will I give them my SDK or my link conversion tracking?
- What is some advice about price?
Thank you.

Hello
The best way is to broker other networks offers run volume to the offers and have good traffic. Then find out where the offers are coming from and contact them and let them know you have been running their offers. If you have some volume and good traffic and I sure they would be willing to work with you.

I have just opened own CPA network without much experience; so could you tell me how to work with Advertiser?
- How do I setup their offers? Will I give them my SDK or my link conversion tracking?
Thank you.
Are u looking for advertisers for your site or find the network affilate?. if you want to find the provider of advertising services, I can help you.

Hello
The best way is to broker other networks offers run volume to the offers and have good traffic. Then find out where the offers are coming from and contact them and let them know you have been running their offers. If you have some volume and good traffic and I sure they would be willing to work with you.
Are u looking for advertisers for your site or find the network affilate?. if you want to find the provider of advertising services, I can help you.
Thank you for your advice. It is very useful for me

What type of advertiser you are looking for? It depends because there is not just one type of advertisement... are you looking for the site advertiser or you are looking for the advertiser in affiliate marketing that will help you out in that... I can help you out in this matter but first you need to clear me so that i can help you out in that.....

Hello
As I'm Newbie, It's very informative for me.

We are producing own mobile offers, we can give you even some exclusive stuff. Its not important that you are new. Its important that you wanna grow that shit ;-) Hit me up on Skype s.muehli if you wanna plug in our stuff.

Hi!

Congrats on opening your own CPA network, that's an awesome achievement!

Your relationship with your Advertiser should always be the best. Nurture that relationship everyday. Make it strong based on trust and other core values such as commitment, transparency and hard work ;)

Your advertiser must be someone with direct offers (if they don't own them.)

Search for the best CPA networks on the globe by using Google. Find people who work for them on LinkedIn. Then, present your work, your goals, and also how you can both benefit together. These networks have already established their name in the market, being able to access a lot of great offers.

Ask about how you can integrate, given that they may have different technologies for that purpose.

Once they start giving you offers, they already have a price on their minds. Maybe you can haggle a little bit, but chances are the more quality traffic you provide them, the better you'll be paid for your partnership.

What about your affiliates? You may set a part of your revenue share, sorted by the relevance you give to each affiliate. Example: 75% of your revenue share for your new publishers, 80% for your best, and so on.

Hope this helped!

Good luck!

Cheers!

Thank you.
Use social media networks. it will bring traffic

Thank you.
HI! We're advertiser. If you are interested in promoting iPhone cases from desginers with ability to build custom iPhone case, let me know. We're always looking to expand our business. Skype: jtihonov

Hello

This one is very tricky... As if Advertisers are signing Network IO, it will state that dealing with any publisher that is working with a Network, will result as a fine :)

Thank you.
Do you have niche and traffic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.
First thing to do is knowing your traffic inventory with all aspects.
As long as you know it, you will be able to present it to related advertisers.
There are many advertisers who are even willing to prepay for CPA networks that know their traffic 100%.
After making sure on that, you can post in this forum or anywhere so they will do the rest.

MI
Back