The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Wordpress problem.. Please help..

Gene2009

affiliate
Hi everyone.. I hope you could help me.. I am having some troubles when I post comments on some blogs powered by Wordpress.. Everytime I submit my comment, I usually get a blank page and the url that appears has "wp-comments=post.php.." When I check the site, my comment was not submitted.. Then I was able to read a blog which says that my site might have been banned by Akismet because of some violations.. Then I realized my initial mistakes.. The first time that I was building backlinks, I was placing the anchor text and links on the comment box not knowing that I can place the anchor text at the name portion.. I did it several times and I think that was the cause.. Is there any remedy for me to cure this defect.. Please please..

I am not sure there is a cure, unless you use a different url and email address. Blog spam commenting is a huge problem and most blog owners are pretty robust when it come to banning people perceived as spammers.

it could also be that those blogs have a problem with they're comment form -= its usually caused by a rogue wordpress plugin and they might genuinely be unaware of they're comment forms directing to a blank page. Might be worth emailing them. (minus your spammy links)

banners
Back