The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Wordpress or blogspot

Are you just going to be using a hosted blogging platform or do you have the ability to go for a self hosted platform?

I personally agree with the above, the functionality and flexibility of Wordpress puts it ahead imo.

If your saying self hosted wordpress, then wordpress is the best. You can do anything on it. But, if you are saying about free platform, then blogspot blog is the one for you. In terms of ranking, you can rank them both.

I use both. Blogger for quick niches or niches that I need to test and WP for the rest. I've used .tk domains on most of my niches before I buy top level domains for them but I'm trying to move to co.cc this time because .tk is screwing clients.

Wordpress.com has a higher SEO ranking then Blogger.com even tough blogger is owned by google.

This has been proven, trust me.

I also use both. Blogger for testing stuff and throwing up quick sites. Wordpress when I want my own domain and going for an authority site with many posts.

I only have 2 sites that do any kind of traffic with seo - one is with blogger and the other is a wordpress site with
my own domain. Plus with wordpress it is your site. Ive had sites disabled on blogger before.

Both have their advantages.

wordpress has a lot of plugins to use and I think it is a littler more versatile IMO

If you are hosting it yourself then wordpress every time. If not wordpress.com can be a pain.
They do not like affiliates. Blogger is a bit better for free hosting.

wordpress.org > blogspot > wordpress.com

I guess you're referring to wordpress.com as 'wordpress'

wordpress all the way, the range of plugins available makes it much more powerful to use than a blogspot blog, and gives you great room for future expansion, not only that but if you learn along the way and develop your own themes, you then have your own product to promote too

MI
Back