The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wolf Of Wall Street... anyone seen it?

Jay Wessman

Anyone checked out Martin Scorsese's latest movie the Wolf of Wall Street? What did everyone think?

I got a chance to watch it today and I have to say I found it entertaining as fuck. The shit that this guy got up to is crazy.

If you don't know what it's all about it's based on the true story of Jordan Belfort who went from broke to being a stock broker making a million bucks a week and once he got the top it's basically a car crash downward spiral from there that's filled with copious amounts of drugs, a whole lot of shady doings, criminal investigations and... yeah a whole lotta shit.

It's actually based on a book that the guy wrote so I think I'm going to have to pick it up now and give it a read.

Anyway check it out if you get a chance. It's three hours long but I didn't want it to end haha.

Here's a trailer:

[video=youtube;iszwuX1AK6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iszwuX1AK6A[/video]

Last edited:
Haven't seen it yet Jay. Going Tuesday night I think. I remember when Belfort hooked with Frank Kern a few years ago, I don't think the relationship worked out. Frank was probably a little too timid for the likes of Belfort.

I've never heard of it but Another great movie is Gran Torino And I think we should have a movie theater section Where everyone on this form Can all kick back and watch a movie together On a Friday night.

I've never heard of it but Another great movie is Gran Torino And I think we should have a movie theater section Where everyone on this form Can all kick back and watch a movie together On a Friday night.

Hehe, I like it! djcrunk can bring the popcorn, I'll bring the beer. :)

I watched Captain Phillips last night and Gravity this evening, both are awesome movies! I don't have cable, so love that I can watch current movies for free via my laptop and an hdmi cable. :)

Last edited:
Great movie, he should of stopped when he had the chance. Its sucks what the government did to this guy!

He did stop.....but too late. They nabbed him after he went straight and was making a TV commercial about his consulting biz.

Hey, did you guys know that the REAL Jordan Belfort had a cameo appearance in the movie? Yup, not sure where but I suspect in the crowd of people in the office. I may have to watch it again, see if I can spot him. Saw his picture on Yahoo news, so I think I'd recognize him.

Saw it recently, really hilarious and kept me glued to the screen until the very end. I was very skeptical initially but whoever hasn't watched it yet, go ahead and watch it, you won't regret it!

banners
Back