The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

With what should i start in internet marketing (make money online)

Napster

affiliate
i have general knowledge but not specific. i never build a landingpage etc but watched a lot of tutorial videos etc.

there is so much information that makes me "crazy" i cant decide where to start . i want to start with internet marketing which "course" or which way do you suggest me to follow ?
which product works best for you and that can people apply 1:1 step by step.

i want your recommodations and maybe follow your path :)

thank you

If you really wanna start then I would recommend you studying from Jay Wessman Sir. First you can go over his blog Lazyassstoner.com and look for all the videos which are step by step course to make real money online. Then if you liked his blog you can continue studying with him when he launches his new paid course at screw95.com. Personally I am too obsessed with him that I am definitely gonna purchase the course as soon as it launches.

If you really wanna start then I would recommend you studying from Jay Wessman Sir. First you can go over his blog Lazyassstoner.com and look for all the videos which are step by step course to make real money online. Then if you liked his blog you can continue studying with him when he launches his new paid course at screw95.com. Personally I am too obsessed with him that I am definitely gonna purchase the course as soon as it launches.

his last post on his blog was in 2014. his last youtube video about 1 year ago. and the screw95.com offer does not exist anymore.... ?

Start CPA, by doing this you will get an idea about how to generate specific traffic from different sources. In the beginning, generate traffic from youtube, let me know if you need any help. The good thing about CPA for a beginner is you doesn't have to invest anything.

Regards
IndeXer

I can share with you my experience.
I started with one affiliate program but I didn't have enough time for launching my own platform like a website or blog. So it's okay to use other platfroms such as forums, social networks, blogs etc. for the beginning.
If you're considering creation of the landing page, I strongly recommend you to consider affiliate programs, which provides you with such promo-materials (there're programs which create even custom promo materials for partners including landing pages).
And if you decide to create it independently, you could use free website builder or hire a freelancer on some platform like Upwork.

Last edited:
Start CPA, by doing this you will get an idea about how to generate specific traffic from different sources. In the beginning, generate traffic from youtube, let me know if you need any help. The good thing about CPA for a beginner is you doesn't have to invest anything.

Regards
IndeXer

i know how to youtube that might be a good idea. Which affiliate platform do you suggest for using youtube ?
because some affiliate platforms do not allow to advertise in all platforms i've read that somewhere ? they do not allow all kind of traffics. . .
so which products can i use for youtube
clickbank.com ?
maxbounty ?
peerfly ?

or any other suggestions ? :)

his last post on his blog was in 2014. his last youtube video about 1 year ago. and the screw95.com offer does not exist anymore.... ?
Agreed. But as you said you want to start with internet marketing. So for start I am recommending you Jay Sir. Because basics always remain the same and he is a champion in that. :)

I can share with you my experience.
I started with one affiliate program but I didn't have enough time for launching my own platform like a website or blog. So it's okay to use other platfroms such as forums, social networks, blogs etc. for the beginning.
If you're considering creation of the landing page, I strongly recommend you to consider affiliate programs, which provides you with such promo-materials (there're programs which create even custom promo materials for partners including landing pages).
And if you decide to create it independently, you could use free website builder or hire a freelancer on some platform like Upwork.

hi!
do you have any suggestion which affiliate platform provides landing pages for their products ?
i have a getresponse account. i can use their landing pager builder for free. . .:rolleyes:

hi!
do you have any suggestion which affiliate platform provides landing pages for their products ?
i have a getresponse account. i can use their landing pager builder for free. . .:rolleyes:
I think the best way is to write to support personally about whether the creation of custom landing page is possible. There're programs that are ready to create custom promo materials in case they see that the partner can bring a lot of clients.
I've never found information about landing pages directly on the websites of such programs, but I wrote in support of one program after I've involved a lot of partners in 2 month and they agreed to provide me with a landing page.

banners
Back