The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Win an eSyndicat directory license

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkd_uk

This is your chance to win an eSyndicat directory license. A popular directory script which is worth $75.

How to enter
Start a webmaster related thread at UKWW and post the thread url here so we know you are taking part. Now you must promote your thread using your advertising techniques. The thread with the most views wins. It's easy and fun.

What kind of thread can I start?

Examples of threads you can start could be:
A thread related to a tutorial
A thread related to I.T
A thread related to directory
A thread related to SEO

The thread must include quality content

What about the deadline?
The contest will be called off one month from today, which is Wednesday the 11th of July at 12am (GMT time).
The thread with the most views wins the prize.
The winner will be announced on Monday the 13th of July.

It's going to be a fun competition. Test your skills, have fun and win a license :)

Please note, once you have created your webmaster related thread you must post the url here.

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are still interested, i have extended the dates. :)

Contest will be called off on the 11th of July and the winner will be announced on the 13th of July

If you are still interested, i have extended the dates. :)

Contest will be called off on the 11th of July and the winner will be announced on the 13th of July

Hey gkd,

Waiting for any other exciting contest (easy one) :rofl:

DON.

Hi GKD,
I won the contest. there is none other than me in this contest so i become the undisputed winner. please provide me the directory license so that i can download the directory.

regards
John

For some reason we never see this competition to the end, I will close this thread :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back