“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

William Souza's MOBILE MARKETING FORMULA

Discussion in 'AffiliateFix "Learn to Earn" Webinars' started by T J Tutor, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

William Souza's
    MOBILE MARKETING FORMULA

Single Payment $697
    Flex Payments 2x $397

William Souza's MOBILE MARKETING FORMULA is brand new and recently released with overwhelming success. If you want to raise your game, scale your business, or get into mobile marketing for the first time, then watch this amazing video.

There will be an awesome offer at the end of this video.
    * Yes, it is a coaching course.
    * Yes, it is from an exceptionally trusted source. William Souza!
    * William Souza has been an important partner with AffiliateFix for more than a decade!
    * Our members have been earning big with William's training for more than ten years.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    Koyes Ahmed, CPA.Stdnt and azgold like this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. The Lone Wolf

The Lone Wolf Affiliate affiliate

Dang, usually sales videos are a lot shorter.

4. Certified
    T J Tutor

Yeah, many are. William and lots of others have extended their presentations over the past year or two. John Crestani has a long one also. I watched around a dozen others this year and they were all a 90 to 120 minutes.

The information is solid though, so is their coaching.

5. nar singh kherwed

nar singh kherwed Affiliate affiliate

6. Certified
    T J Tutor

Who do you want to Skype you and why do you want them to Skype you.

Koyes Ahmed likes this.
  7. ash2611

ash2611 Affiliate affiliate

Is this still valid today? How about the other course CPA Evolution 2.0, still valid? I want to join one of these courses but not sure which one. I'm trying to reach William for some questions but could not find his email.

8. Certified
    T J Tutor

Yes, Williams courses are still available.

What questions do you have?

9. ash2611

ash2611 Affiliate affiliate

Ok. I had joined Peerfly in the past but they shut down my account, also I had an account with Maxbounty but not valid today do to inactivity for a long time as I think. Can I still join both again?
    My second question is about which course to join and how do I know which is better for me. I'm in a short of time and need to make some money as soon as possible and willing to invest in paid traffic.

10. Certified
    T J Tutor

Peerfly is closed now. As for MaxBounty, you would either need to re-apply or make contact with them to see if they would open your closed account.

There are an abundance of networks out there now and you should maybe consider looking through our Resources area for networks and affiliate programs. As well, create a new thread in the Business Centre Forum stating you are looking for new networks to work with.

William has two courses, CPA Evolution and Mobile Marketing Formula. I would start with the CPA Evolution and once you are about 75% of the way through the course and succeeding, then join the Mobile Marketing Formula as it will enhance what you started with.

ash2611 and azgold like this.
banners