The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Will someone tell me if this is OK, its not a LP.

schleprock

If you go there you will see it is a post with links and banners. Is it just plain old wrong, is it OK, but could be better, should I scrap it and build a real LP. Does it have too many banners or not enough. It usually loads in under 2 seconds so I think that is OK.

People are clicking the ads and going to the page, some are even watching the video and going to the order form, but they are not buying.

Could that be because it is a slower process, this is addiction and our society has taught us there is only one way to deal with that, and I am saying that is not the only way. (this is the way I quit almost 6 years ago, so I believe it is true) Or is the post just junk. The post I can change, the video is from Clickbank so I can do nothing with it.

How To Stop Drinking Alcohol Naturally

(people say to test, what sort of an real (non-post) LP would I create to lead to the video)

Thanks for considering this question and for any opinions might choose to share

Edit:
some stats from today:
29 people went through to my order out of about 1000 impressions. 9 people followed the hoplink to the video landing/sales page.
The KWs I am using are low volume because they are very specific so I use both Bing and Google.
Google CTR is 3.47
Bing CTR is 2.05
(CTR is weird because only Google has a real set of ads, 3 ad groups of about 5 ads each, Bing has same 2 ad groups but only 2 ads in each group. I'll expand that on my days off)

I wanted the KWs specific to scare off the "merely inquisitive", I am not ready to pay for visitors who only want to window shop.

Maybe that is the problem too. I don't know. Any suggestions would be helpful at this point.

Last edited:
OK, I will look for a better picture. It is a little dreary now that you mention it. Other than that it seems OK to you?

If it looks alright I will just keep building links and paying for visitors from Google and Bing. And I will try and have some more patience.

I just don't want to do it if the post/landing page is no good.

Thank you for answering. I appreciate it.

Your template looks good and is fine, but nevertheless I would take a more contemporary design, so a 2016 template.

Simply search on Google for free 2016 designs. You will find a bunch of them.

Please keep in mind, that the template is also responsive, so that your website can also be very good displayed on all kind of mobile devices ;)

I've wondered about that too. I like minimalist themes but most people like " a little flash and flare". That is an overstatement of course but people do seem to give more credibility and value to the a more polished design.

I assume by template you mean WP Theme. Do you think it is worthwhile to pay someone to make it look more cool? I will probably just switch themes and see how it looks, then see if some customization would improve the situation.

Your right again. Thanks for the help. If my store front makes the place look like a "dump" that would really effect on my credibility badly. And I am trying to convince them that something they have been told all their lives, might not be true. (basically I am telling them that rehab is not the only way to fix an addiction problem. That it is the least effective and most expensive way to handle an addiction problem)

OK, thanks

Hello friend. It is my hope that you are doing great btw. I just want to know if you are still in the testing pahse of your landers. If the answer is yes, then I am available to have a look at it and then advice where I can. It is a good thing that once you have done a site, you allow guys to vet and just give recommendations on how things are. It is the best way to improve the efficiency of the LP.

I guess it is the testing phase. I have only made 1 sale and I have not even added any tracking to know what is going on with KWs and ads and all that jazz.
(my day job is driving me crazy, its been one problem after another, it is getting in the way of my internet marketing)

Here is another LP that I just put up to see if it would do better.

» Stop Drinking Naturally

On Bing I can only run one LP at a time because if I run two then my KW bids compete with each other (at least that is what I was thinking anyway)

Here is another LP that I just put up to see if it would do better.

The start button is partially on top of the wording in Firefox. Dunno about other browsers.

Is The Fix supposed to be hyperlinked (it's not)? I only ask because Clean Slate is.

You have no privacy, TOS, disclaimer, contact links at the bottom. I don't think consumers care so much but usually Google and Bing mind. It can affect your quality score.

Thanks I will look at the privacy, contact, etc info

I though I had undone the hyperlinks, I don't links out.

Thanks again.

banners
Back