The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Why You Should Get a VIP Pass for Affiliate Summit East 2013

There are five types of passes for Affiliate Summit East 2013, and we’ve found that some folks aren’t aware of what they get with the various passes. If you’re not sure what comes with your pass, we’ve got details posted on the Affiliate Summit East 2013 registration page. Anyhow, if you’ve got a Networking or [...]
The post Why You Should Get a VIP Pass for Affiliate Summit East 2013 appeared first on Affiliate Summit.

More...

I went to the Summit Central when it was in Austin and I liked it a lot. There wasn't too many people, but that made it a little bit more personal and I had more time for in depth discussions with some of the merchants and affiliates attending the coaching sessions.

There is something I would change about the AS format. There needs to be more actual training on new concepts and tools that could help both affiliates advertisers and networks. It did seem like there was a little bit too much self promotion during the meetings. the parties and round tables were very productive and we met a lot of great people we work with now...so its worth the few hundred you may spend on tickets

banners
Back