The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why you don't EARN with affiliate marketing

S

StaceyRicci

I certainly can be wrong, but it's pointless to argue with statistics.

Many people are earning money on affiliate marketing, but earn REALLY HUGE money on traffic can only few. Only 2% of affiliates collect all of the cream, while the rest do not sleep over the nights and wait for ridiculous payments with $2 CPA.

Why is it so? Now I'll tell you.

First of all, if it’s not your first day in affiliate marketing, you should understand a simple thing: affiliate networks firstly seek to earn money themselves. Can you blame them for that? Hardly.

But for many of networks their own income is the only target - they just don’t give a crap about their clients. Thus, there are delays in payment, lack of real technical support and non-converting offers. Some shaving networks prevent you from displaying % of your conversions in the partner portal reports. You probably faced such crap.

Secondly, bad-quality information. You can spend years reading all these articles about how to make money on the Internet, and still do not have a full understanding about what do you actually need to do. Seriously, I’ve talked to hundreds of affiliates, and most of them admitted that many of their decisions have been made by guess.

For example, the choice of the vertical to work with. Have you questioned yourself about how is it important, to choose the right niche, for not to go bankrupt during the first 6 months? And so, what did you choose?

Suppose you read that the trend now is Nutra. Earned a couple of thousand bucks, invested money into new offs and now expect money to stream in.

What if I tell that you have earned less in a month on Nutra than you would get for a DAY, if had you chosen a really profitable vertical?

Intrigued? Read on.

I will not tease you: I'm talking about Finance. You may not have known, but when it comes to profitability, most of the offers pale in compression to Finance.

Have you ever seen such a commission - CPL $30?

What about CPA $600?

And all of this without any delays. Choose, what is more comfortable for you - NET7 or NET15 - and get the money in time. No bullshit.

If it sounds too good to be true, here's the net statistics: on average, one payment in Finance is 200 payments in Mobile. The profitability on Finance is 500% higher than in the most advanced E-Commerce offers.

Will Clickbank or Clickbooth tell you that much? Rhetorical question.

Now to the essence of this post: we at the Faunus Affiliate Network make our own awesome Finance offers. Everything is optimized for maximum conversion and is adapted to the whole heap of GEOs: UK, AU, CA, NL, SE, FI, DK, NO, NZ, ML, DE, IT, PL, RU, GCC.

We pay without delays and to any system, which is comfortable for you: Paypal, Payoneer, WebMoney, WireTransfer, Skrill … Better go here [LINK: Faunus Affiliate network] and check out the complete list.

In general, if you want to start earning real money - welcome to us. Come in, leave a request - we'll show you what it means to truly monetize traffic.

JOIN US TODAY [LINK: Faunus Affiliate network]

Got any questions? Just PM me. I reply to everyone.

Love and peace.

banners
Back