The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why this site has so many banner ads?

Hi, Helen. Are you referring to the site's right sidebar? Yeah, there are a lot and yeah, that's probably at least one way they earn money. Assuming visitors click on them. There is a thing called 'banner blindness' and that site could probably cause it, lol.

Hi, Helen. Are you referring to the site's right sidebar?
Hi azgold, Not only on sidebar but it seems putting ads everywhere on the page and every banner size as 125x 125, 300x 250 on right sideb, 468x 60 on top header and 728x 90 on forum home. Thats making me feel it has so many banner ads
Yeah, there are a lot and yeah, that's probably at least one way they earn money. Assuming visitors click on them. There is a thing called 'banner blindness' and that site could probably cause it, lol.
Are their banner ads getting from their traffic? mean more traffic they will have more banners sold?

Like banner farms, not well liked by Google or users, typically but this one seems to be fairly busy with actual members:

http :// www. webmastersun. com/threads/776-Advertise-With-Us

Like banner farms, not well liked by Google or users, typically but this one seems to be fairly busy with actual members:

http :// www. webmastersun. com/threads/776-Advertise-With-Us

I agee with you and I read this post

Code:
http://www.webmastersun.com/threads/776-Advertise-With-Us

They are having many keywords on top Google search hence they can have many banner ads sold.

But for site like this, banner ads can affect to their visitors or not?

I wanted to add banners on my blog but i am afraid of people will leave my blog when see them.

If I were a regular visitor of such a site, this is the first thing I would do.

image.png

image.png

I wanted to add banners on my blog but i am afraid of people will leave my blog when see them.

If you're unknown to people, you'd probably have a high bounce rate. Sometimes site owners wait until they have a good amount of traffic and/or members before monetizing. By then they've built up some trust.

@mxyzptlkfishstiks - Can I crawl inside your head for a while? You always know what to do.

The Page looks spammy af but I'm pretty sure they're making a lot of money with it.

GOOD CONTENT + GOOD TRAFFIC = Great Website with lots of visitors and return visitors!

I truly believe that even if a site owner wants to make money off ads (which is completely understandable) there is a better way of doing so than just bad looking banner ads that contribute nothing to user experience and generate little if any revenue at all. I've recently heard many site owners are reaching great results with non intrusive video ads.

I truly believe that even if a site owner wants to make money off ads (which is completely understandable) there is a better way of doing so than just bad looking banner ads that contribute nothing to user experience and generate little if any revenue at all. I've recently heard many site owners are reaching great results with non intrusive video ads.

The site kinda reminded me of the banner farms of the past. :)

MI
Back