The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why still no impression even I am at the top position?

ezi2buy

affiliate
Hi everyone:

I am running some campaigns on 50onred. Some of my bidding are at the top position and some are just $0.01 below the top bidder. And I bid on Domain and keywords with proxy bidding.

The problem is why I still failed to receive enough traffic or sometimes it is totally zero traffic for that particular whole day.

Most of my URL are below 200k Alexa ranking and some are popular website such as anatasiadate.com, ukrainedate.com etc.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thank you.

It always depends on the competition you're facing for that specific spot. It also depends on the country and market niche you are buying traffic, since there are more competitive targets for which the behaviour you described is more likely to happen.

It always depends on the competition you're facing for that specific spot. It also depends on the country and market niche you are buying traffic, since there are more competitive targets for which the behaviour you described is more likely to happen.

Thank you Mobidea for your explanation. Can you advice what should I do when face this problem?
Actually I'm running Russian Dating niche with direct link on 50Onred. I want to get as much as traffics to see if this offer would convert or not. After that will run it with landing page. I run this offer in US only since I think that US will have more traffic.
I bid on top spot for most of my targets except those competitive targets that were very expensive. Some of my top spot targets were below 50K alexa ranking which can consider very popular websites.
But why I still cannot at least receive certain amount of traffic? Even I bid on very expensive price?

Hope you can give me a help once again. :)

Thank you Mobidea for your explanation. Can you advice what should I do when face this problem?
Actually I'm running Russian Dating niche with direct link on 50Onred. I want to get as much as traffics to see if this offer would convert or not. After that will run it with landing page. I run this offer in US only since I think that US will have more traffic.
I bid on top spot for most of my targets except those competitive targets that were very expensive. Some of my top spot targets were below 50K alexa ranking which can consider very popular websites.
But why I still cannot at least receive certain amount of traffic? Even I bid on very expensive price?

Hope you can give me a help once again. :)

US is a very competitive market and maybe you have to put a higher bid. I would suggest you to make a test with higher bid (and controlled budget) just to see if you can receive more traffic. Through which price model are you buying? CPA? CPM? Smart CPM?

US is a very competitive market and maybe you have to put a higher bid. I would suggest you to make a test with higher bid (and controlled budget) just to see if you can receive more traffic. Through which price model are you buying? CPA? CPM? Smart CPM?

Thank you Mobidea. Really appreciate your help. :)
I'm using CPM model. Maybe I should test with higher bid as you said.
I'll update here if there is any positive result:)

Hi everyone:

I am running some campaigns on 50onred. Some of my bidding are at the top position and some are just $0.01 below the top bidder. And I bid on Domain and keywords with proxy bidding.

The problem is why I still failed to receive enough traffic or sometimes it is totally zero traffic for that particular whole day.

Most of my URL are below 200k Alexa ranking and some are popular website such as anatasiadate.com, ukrainedate.com etc.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thank you.
well, target site above 20k if u want traffic. If you are at top position with your bidding and that too with proxy type bidding then 50onred don't have traffic for that url or keyword. Highest bid, will always get maximum traffic, thats the rule for PPV. If you are not receiving traffic then try changing ur keyword or url. Do try to add variations like www. site .com along with site.com . Always try to target url with lower alexa.

Last edited:
well, target site above 20k if u want traffic. If you are at top position with your bidding and that too with proxy type bidding then 50onred don't have traffic for that url or keyword. Highest bid, will always get maximum traffic, thats the rule for PPV. If you are not receiving traffic then try changing ur keyword or url. Do try to add variations like Перенаправление домена не осуществляется alomng with anatasiadate.com. Always try to target url with lower alexa.

Thank you internalsoul...
Maybe I should change my url or keyword as u said.
How do you find and get variations like this 'Перенаправление домена не осуществляется'?
Since we don't understand Russian.

Thank you internalsoul...
Maybe I should change my url or keyword as u said.
How do you find and get variations like this 'Перенаправление домена не осуществляется'?
Since we don't understand Russian.
I too don't know Russian. It automatically grabbed the title of the site. I have edited it . For example do try to add variations like www. site .com along with site.com .

MI
Back