The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

why newbie always been rejected

nelujah

affiliate
'Hi XXX,

Your affiliate account has been rejected'

Is there a simple affliate networks i can join? who can give me some advice?

Try adworkmedia?

Make sue your you let them know what you intend to do, obviously give correct personal details. If you have a domain make sure you provide that information as well. Or even link to a landing page/free website you've been using previously if applicable.

If you do have any past experience, mention that, if not be upfront and honest, they realise that everybody has to start somewhere. These networks are not big bad fire breathing dragons, but they too have a responsibility to their advertiser, as such they aren't about to take chance with their business just to take on a new affiliate.

Reading between the lines on the application will tell you all you need to know, and all you need to do to get accepted.

Remember, if you've been rejected, which obviously you have, it's nothing personal. It's just business.

Hi Nelujah,

There are a lot of networks that are newbie friendly just make sure to be as detailed as possible in your application so they understand where you are starting and how. Also make sure you use all correct information as stated below. Peerfly, Maxbounty, Mundo are a couple I would start there. Hope this helps :)

Not all affiliate networks allow new marketers. For various reasons that are mostly reasonable, however there are quite a few networks that do allow new marketers, but make sure you are upfront about your beginner level status with any network in case they ask you specific questions that you may not be able to answer fully yet.

Because what happens most of the time is they automatically suspect fraud and will deny you. Just be honest and upfront. Again, not all will allow, but there are reputable companies out there that will work with you and help grow your business. I know super affiliates who stepped into this industry with zero knowledge and were turned down by top networks but now they are super affiliates.

The above responses are some networks who allow new publishers, as well as ours. You are more then welcome to work with us as well and we will help guide you as much as we can.

Hi Nelujah,

There are a lot of networks that are newbie friendly just make sure to be as detailed as possible in your application so they understand where you are starting and how. Also make sure you use all correct information as stated below. Peerfly, Maxbounty, Mundo are a couple I would start there. Hope this helps :)

thanks for the network suggestions, I am also a newbie.

Hi Nelujah,
I am a newbie too and just 2 days ago I applied for Maxbonty and Peerfly and got accepted. I think the key is to be truthful with them.
All the best.

AdWorkMedia is a good option for a newbie, that's true! Try 'em, or you can contact me via PM, I'll share some tips.

Most networks can be newbie friendly but just don't be shady. Be honest with what you know and are trying to accomplish.....

You can be rejected due to million reasons. Sad but true... Maybe you should share some more info? Like site's niche, traffic volumes etc...

Don't wanna be ranter, so here's the list of newbie-friendly networks:
1. Adworkmedia (one more vote for it)
2. Epom Market (excellent support, they will explain you every little detail, AM is carefully wathcing/testing all campaigns with you)
3. PeerFly (nuff said, one of the best CPA networks ever existed).

Hope I help, friend.

banners
Back