“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Why Isn’t my E-commerce Website Bringing in Sales?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by amanwaa, Dec 14, 2017.

1. amanwaa

amanwaa Affiliate affiliate

This is a question that we hear quite frequently from website owners that have invested in an e-commerce website solution? Unfortunately, Please suggest me which more reasons why Isn't my e-commerce website bring in sales?

2. Globaxy
  3. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

maybe your traffic is not targeted ,maybe your store is sucks ,my be the product is not hot,.... etc .
    please leave the link of your store here so i can see.

4. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Well-Known Member affiliate

The ecommerce market is a tough business. Lots of advertising required and product prices need to be competitive.

What's your site url?

5. K2Bsolutions

K2Bsolutions Affiliate affiliate

For e-commerce websites, traffic is main thing to get sales. Target the right audience to improve the traffic. Social media optimization is best way to improve the traffic in e-commerce websites

6. oceandrive

oceandrive Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Please, share with us the details about your website
    From my experience, a lot of start ups in eCommerce industry cannot reach sales because of simple mistakes

7. Gametopia(Affiliate King)

Gametopia(Affiliate King) Affiliate affiliate

Maybe you traffic is not targeted and your offers are also not relevant .What are you promoting?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2017
  8. Pawel Halas

Pawel Halas Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Can you provide us with URL of your ecommerce store? I'll be happy to help but need it to make a short evaluation ;) Don't want to guess or share a set of common mistakes, ecommerce rookies make.

9. Maple Fly

Maple Fly Affiliate affiliate

Just make your website as a user friendly then it is possible to bringing the sale and you can also show some offer time to time, that is the way to getting the business.

banners