“mobile”/ “mobile”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Why is mobile SEO important?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by MoulanaRafi, Sep 1, 2017.

1. MoulanaRafi

MoulanaRafi Affiliate affiliate

Why is mobile SEO important?

2. adcombo
  3. crackersguru

crackersguru Affiliate affiliate

The Importance of Mobile SEO. It's increasingly important for businesses to have a mobile-friendly website. ... Google recently started unrolling a feature that will inform Internet users whether the site they are about to open is mobile-friendly, Search Engine Land noted.

4. maheshseo1

maheshseo1 Affiliate affiliate

It's increasinglyimportant for businesses to have a mobile-friendly website. ... Google recently started unrolling a feature that will inform Internet users whether the site they are about to open is mobile-friendly, Search Engine Land

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2017
  5. Jack Ramon

Jack Ramon Affiliate affiliate

Mobile SEO is a process of designing a website that makes it suitable for view on different types of mobile devices that differs in their screen sizes. Mobile optimization is the process of ensuring that visitors who access your site from mobile devices have an experience optimized for the device.

6. jessicajohansson

jessicajohansson Affiliate affiliate

Nowadays Everybody has a mobile mobile devices, and everybody internet works in mobile devices.

7. no2pencil

no2pencil Affiliate affiliate

If you review your web analytics & find that a majority of your users are mobile, their SEO experience is not the same as desktop & therefor you could actually be loosing out on potential traffic.

8. 123cron

123cron Affiliate affiliate

Any thoughts on soon to come mobile indexing by google?

9. andreausa

andreausa Affiliate affiliate

Mobile SEO is the process of designing a website to make it for viewing on mobile screens have different size with low band width. Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter and many other sites we find on web can also be found on mobile web. It increases the more visitors to site because now a days, all are using mobile for searches more.

10. Peter Robinson

Peter Robinson Affiliate affiliate

Mobile optimization takes a look at site design, site structure, page speed, and more to make sure you're not inadvertently turning mobile visitors away.

11. thelegend

thelegend Affiliate affiliate

Look at people in your life man ,all day they navigate on theyr smartphone .Optimizing your website fro mobile its the way to go

12. ChristyWilliam

ChristyWilliam Affiliate affiliate

Mobile SEO important because it help customers reach you more easily when they're on the go, but it will soon impact search engine optimization. Mobile SEO is a process of designing a website that makes it suitable for view on different types of mobile devices.

13. Fatima Mohammed

Fatima Mohammed Affiliate affiliate

Mobile seo is important because now a days people prefer to use mobile rather than the desktop. they feel easy to use in and access in mobile so if a website is user friendly and also seo friendly users dont jump back and check out other sites

14. Easy Reader

Easy Reader Affiliate affiliate

Seriously, I almost never sit at my computer. More and more of what I do is on my iPad or iPhone. :)

15. K2Bsolutions

K2Bsolutions Affiliate affiliate

It is important to have mobile friendly website. There will be huge demand for mobile friendly website in future. Google also announced its mobile speed up algorithm in July. Hence it is important to have mobile seo

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2018 at 3:29 PM
  16. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

What did you last buy on your mobile phone or tablet?
    Now, how does that compare to the size of your purchases on your Desktop PC/Mac?
    Ask your friends or your spouse the same question.

Maybe it's just me but I only buy piddly-shit low cost items from mobile phone wallets -- never directly with a credit card. Google has a GIANT ulterior motive in its emphasis on mobile -- it is called the "Android Ecosystem" (sell mobile AdWords).

In my business, high dollar purchases -- mobile is a joke with the ROMI and 13% of Desktop ROMI.

I do endeavor to make my sites display well on Tablets and iPads I think they may turn out into a major purchasing device perhaps.

However, there probably is some 'unknown' branding value when a surfer on mobile encounters your site as an organic search referral or some referral recommended by social media, email newsletter or in an IM with a friend.

So make the site/landing page responsive for mobile.

no2pencil likes this.
  17. Marsha

Marsha Affiliate affiliate

Mobile SEO is as much important as the website SEO.

Mobile optimization ensures that mobile visitors have an experience optimized for their mobile device and takes into consideration site design, site structure, page speed and more to ensure a quality mobile user experience. If your website is already well optimized for search engines, then making some additional changes is all you need to think about when optimizing for mobile.

18. Akeentech

Akeentech Affiliate affiliate

Mobile SEO is more important than any other SEO because many people are now using smartphone than computer systems.

MI