The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why is it so hard to make money online nowadays

A

ablaye

I don't know about you guys but I have noticed that it is becoming increasingly difficult to make some money on the internet.
Pretty much, everything that you can think of, there are thousands of others who have started something similar. There are thousands of clones of about every script you think of.

I think the time to make money online was about 10 years ago when not so many people were starting websites. Nowadays, any idiot can get a free script, pay about $5/month or even get free hosting and start a website.

What do you guys think??? Did we latecomers miss the ship???

No. Not at all. The thing that you have to do is not be like all of the cookie cutters, don't use a free script, or cheap hosting(you get what you pay for). There is a lot of competition, but that's the point in being good at SEOing your site, to be ahead of the multitude of sites. There really aren't very many quality sites on the net, most of them are placed by webmasters who think that they can make a million dollars with little or no effort. So the competition is typically lazy. Not to mention that the internet is still in it's infancy, more and more people are finding their way to the internet to do things they never dreamed of doing on a computer. There are hundreds of thousands of advertisers that would be glad to sponsor a quality website just to allow them to push their products to your viewers. It's like television was in the past few decades, and newspapers over that past few hundred years. You provide something useful or entertaining, people will visit your site, and your sponsor will make it worth your while.

Hi well,
While we go throgh in depth Online earning oppartunity increased..So you should update your website related to current treant it will boost your income with our hard work we can't get any money,Some free services till earn more see everyone use google search it's Free only..But google now increased their earning..because they are doing hard work to develope their site..
So I adviced work hard now sure you get good earning in coming days..
Regards

banners
Back