The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why Humanity's Survival May Depend on Colonizing Mars

AF-Roger

After decades of space exploration and countless movies on the subject, why exactly does Mars continue to inspire such high levels of cultural and scientific fascination?

Both the red planet and NASA are coasting on a wave of newfound popularity, taking center stage in big-budget Hollywood productions. Whether by coincidence or design, the favorable treatment of NASA by Tinseltown comes at a time when the space agency recently discovered evidence for flowing water on Mars, and last week openly declared colonizing the planet within the next 20 years "an achievable goal." And at least a few scientists think the survival of humanity may hinge on finding a new, hospitable planet to colonize.

Just a few years ago, NASA critics and even some supporters were openly questioning whether the Mars science laboratory was worth its $2.5 billion price tag.

Read more http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/innovation/why-humanitys-survival-may-depend-colonizing-mars-n446196

You didn't ask but I'll tell you anyway. I'm not going to Mars if it's colonized. No sir, not interested. I prefer to stay on Earth's terre firma.

We need to fix this world first. Although Mars interesting. We don't do here what we propose to want to do there.

Excellent point, @AF-Roger !

The other thing we could do is send half the earth's population there. Give us room to tidy up the mess. :)

MI
Back