The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Why does Google Adsense takes so much time to confirm Indian Websites

Aditya Verma

affiliate
I submitted my site to google adsense to review and confirm my site but they are taking forever to give it a green flag, what is the problem?

hey @Aditya Verma , that's because "overnight success" takes lots of learning and following the rules.

Look at your own posting here ... in a "Introduction" thread you go and complain about google, completely violating the terms.

I guess time is to look at the mirror and alter the way , "once do". Avoid making into "racial" or "country" or "religious" issue.

Last edited:
Hello sir/ma'am

I am happy that you have replied to my thread(introduction). As stated in my thread I just googled my question after posting here and finally found the answer (Google takes at least 6 months to confirm any Indian and Chinese website due to fraud and violation of rules, because the no. of frauds are highest from India and China) and between I am not complaining. As stated in affiliate fix homepage, it's a forum with friendly people and sir/ma'am, surely your tone of replying is not so friendly. :)

Anyways
Thank you.
Aditya Verma

As stated in affiliate fix homepage, it's a forum with friendly people and sir/ma'am, surely your tone of replying is not so friendly.

First thing first, requesting second time - kindly restrain spreading "communal", "country", "religious" based unofficial / cooked / unwanted statements. You are breaking one more terms of the forum. Read the rules here Forum Rules.

This is a introduction thread and not a discussion of a specific topic. If you continue then we may have to move your thread to right space or delete it as this is "communal" in nature.

On a side note: Just a thought , ' In the name of "friends and cool", we tend to assume of "do anything and get away" '.

Sorry if my words sounded harsh!!!! that's not the right way, a realized rule breaker sees.

I think it's not about a country, your website need to have a plenty of high quality & unique contents that is useful for your visitor, already receiving some amount of traffics and you posting in the wrong forum section.

Thank you sir/ma'am
Sorry, I realized that it was my mistake as i have not read the rules and regulations, I will keep your advice in my mind next time.

First thing first, requesting second time - kindly restrain spreading "communal", "country", "religious" based unofficial / cooked / unwanted statements. You are breaking one more terms of the forum. Read the rules here Forum Rules.

This is a introduction thread and not a discussion of a specific topic. If you continue then we may have to move your thread to right space or delete it as this is "communal" in nature.

On a side note: Just a thought , ' In the name of "friends and cool", we tend to assume of "do anything and get away" '.

Sorry if my words sounded harsh!!!! that's not the right way, a realized rule breaker sees.
Moderators are suppose to move the thread regardless because the rules are already broken. Unless that isn't what you all do here. :)

Fraud is the answer. As much as half of the marketing dollars being paid to affiliates is fraud these days and it is an uphill battle at the moment. More than 70% of all online fraud comes from India, China, and Russian Republics. Some agencies and businesses will refuse to do business in any way with those countries while some will delay approvals for an extended period.

From what I am reading above, it seems as if specific regions could skirt the issue by purchasing a proxy IP from a non-flagged region. I'm not advocating this, but it seems like a solution to progress approval faster, if they aren't actually trying to create fake or fraudulent accounts.

MI
Back