The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Why are you Trying to Make Money the HARD Way?

Linda Buquet

affiliate
If you read anything this weekend, it NEEDS to be the post below. So many of you are going around in circles and not getting anywhere. The following post is straight forward and an eye opener. I feel like I could have written it.

Go now - read the whole thing then come back to comment.

<a href="http://www.clicknewz.com/1975/doing-it-the-hard-way/">WHY are you doing this the hard way?!</a>

The crazy thing is that people keep coming out with these complicated systems and solutions - and everybody jumps on board like it?s magic or something. Seriously - have we learned nothing?!

So many people are spending entirely too much time and energy, not to mention hard-earned money, trying to avoid working - or setting up a real business model. Investing everything into shortcuts or strategies, only to end up empty handed and discouraged.

It frustrates me to no end.

It?s not entirely your fault. The experts told you it would work. The sales copy truly was hypnotic. That shortcut really did seem legit. You got sucked up into the Internet Marketing space, and lost your vision for the customer and the value.

<a href="http://www.clicknewz.com/1975/doing-it-the-hard-way/">GO - Read the Rest!</a>

So what do you think???

Excellent article.
Another great reality check is to ask: “How would I market this website if search engines did not exist?” Here’s an interesting tidbit for you: that is exactly what will ultimately gain you favor with the search engines!
Such a good point. We sometimes forget that it's real humans, just like us, who are sitting at their computers, searching the web for what we have to offer. Meanwhile, we're spending exorbitant amounts of time and money catering to Big G and the others, which leads us off in all kinds of directions except the right one. Just create the kind of sites that you would like as a shopper or researcher. Doesn't mean we entirely forget about SEO, but we need balance.

Exactly! When you create and update the site, you have to figure out what will be interesting for others to read about. No matter how much traffic you buy, or spend on seo, keep in mind that if your site doesn't provide valuable information, nothing will make it sparkle!

If you read anything this weekend, it NEEDS to be the post below. So many of you are going around in circles and not getting anywhere. The following post is straight forward and an eye opener. I feel like I could have written it.

an eye opener indeed. But, it makes me doubts about what I'm doing now.
Any futher suggestions?:confused:

What a great post!!! Just what I needed to read in fact I got lost on the site for quite some time. Lynn has some great info to share. **Thanks Again, Linda**

This has been always the golden rule, create good content and you will see increase of traffic to you site.

WOW this hit home big time. I started in this business a few years back and have tried so many of the so called solutions or systems that supposedly would drive in the money by the truckloads but I still have an empty truck sitting here. Not to say I have not made a dime but not like I expected. Well Thanks for the reality check it makes so much sense and now it is time to go to work for real!

I think we all or most of us get in this Microwave mentality of wanting everything to happen RIGHT NOW and forget about the good old fashion work that it takes to do anything worthwhile. So we begin on this almost holy quest to find the secret formula when in fact it is simple hard work and education just like with any other job we do. Thanks for this post it was truly an eye opener for me at least!
:) :) :)

MI
Back