The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

why all are wifi traffic. where is the 3g traffic gone?

E

ewen118

I test several traffic source such as popcash. PropellerAds,PlugRush but 90% are wifi traffic. where is the 3g traffic gone? i test target several country, all are the same problem. can anyone tell me which traffic source has 3g traffic. thanks.

i think all of them they have 3g/g4 traffic are you sure ? .
what tracking tool are you using ? .

did this happens with various traffic sources or only one traffic source ?.
are you sure of your targeting options ? .

This traffic is highly sought after and there are many affiliates fighting for a piece of the carrier traffic pie. I would suggest you learn how to work with WiFi traffic which actually converts just as well and there is far more of it meaning more room to scale or you move to DSP platforms where there is more carrier traffic but tougher creative restrictions.

This traffic is highly sought after and there are many affiliates fighting for a piece of the carrier traffic pie. I would suggest you learn how to work with WiFi traffic which actually converts just as well and there is far more of it meaning more room to scale or you move to DSP platforms where there is more carrier traffic but tougher creative restrictions.
thanks for your good suggestion. which types offer I run will well for me now? I am newbie.

MI
Back