The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Who will replace Allardyce?

FerrariDave

affiliate
Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce was unexpectantly axed from his position at the club yesterday. Being a Newcastle fan, there's a lot of speculation as to who our new boss will be.

Who do you reckon it'll be?

David

David,
I would have like Alan Shearer to take over but he said he is now ready. I think the board of Newcastle may look beyond UK to find a replacement for Allardyce.

Can't think of that many quality English/British managers looking for jobs at the moment, apart from Steve McClaren.

Yeah, I very much doubt Shearer would become manager. Might not be a good idea for is reputation anyways as if it goes wrong (as it always seems to with Newcastle), his currently high reputation will probably be shattered.

Beyond the UK has got to be the only way I reckon as like you say, there is a lack of English managers looking for a job in the Premiership.

David

Yeah, I'd love to see Jose as the new manager - always liked his style at Chelsea. Although, I think he has some sort of clause within his sign-off contract from Chelsea saying he can't manage another Premiership club - not sure about the validity of that though?

David

Yeah he is arrogant but he was an amazing manager at Chelsea and I always thought his attitude was great - always knew what he was doing :D

David

Not sure he is such a great manager, giving all the money he has to spend, hadly any manager can fail with that kind of money in your kitty.

Terry Vennables has got good reputation, undeserved I would argue, I cannot think of any outstanding success he achieved be it during his days at Tottenham, Leeds or England.

MI
Back